CHAPTER 43

Chapter 43

Hades POV

    I was smiling while driving my car.Heading my way to our Underground arena where the thrown take over will happened.

  Seeing her face with so much happiness is priceless.My money have nothing to do with it.And im so Happy because I'm the reason of it..mKahit may kunting tampo dahil nakalimutan niya ang importanteng araw sa buhay namin.O baka naman sa'kin lang?

  Hayst! I miss her already.I pick up my phone and call her.

"Hello sungit?"she said when she pick up her phone.

"Are you at home already?"i asked.

"Yes!I just finished taking a bath.Ikaw? Nakarating kana ba?Bakit ka Napatawag?"sunod sunod nitong tanong.I smiled.

"Im just checking on you!"I answer. I heard a door open,maybe she was heading to a kitchen.

"Wait! Nagmamaneho kaba?Mag focus ka nga sa pag drive, baka mapano ka.Ibaba ko na!"she said that make me laugh.Oh! my lovely wife was concerned.

"Okay Honey.You sleep okay?Take care Hon.Te amo."i said while smiling.

"Huh?A-"pinatay ko na agad bago pa niya tanungin kung ano ang ibig sabihin ng Te amo.Napailing nalang ako.Buti nalang may pag ka-slow siya minsan hindi niya naisip na may Google para malaman ang ibig sabihin ng Te amo.Kung hindi malalaman na niyang mahal ko na siya. Love?D*mn, it made me crazy!

  Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses na akung ngumiti ngayong araw.Maybe i looked like an idiot smiling everytime i'll remember her.I don't know what's on me, but Everytime i remember her happy face i can't stop my self from smiling.I don't know what she've done on me that make me crazy inlove with her!

  If only i can scream her name, and tell the world how much i love her, i'll do.If only my life was not this complicated i will shout and let Everyone know that She's mine. But it's not that easy. When my enemies know her, im sure they will use her to fight me.Im not afraid to lose but im afraid to loose her.I don't want her to leave me,and I don't want them to kill me either. As long as she is alive i will fight for my life.

I'll do my best to hide her from them, if stopping my own happiness is the way to make her safe im willing to sacrifice it.As long as she's mine no one can hurt her!

Ayaw kung aminin sakanya na mahal ko siya.Im afraid that if she'll know she will leave me.O hindi kaya'y baka ma-ilang siya.And to the other side,It's more easy if she think that i was doing this because of my obligations.Mas madali para sakanyang kalimutan ako kung sakali mang mawala ako.Hindi din siya a-asa sakin dahil iisipin niyang wala siyang a-asahan sakin.

  Pagkarating sa Underground arena hiyawan agad ang sumalubong samin.Oo, kasama ko na ang apat.They waited me in the parking lot.Sabay Kaming pumasok sa arena.We are all wearing a business attire with a mask.I was wearing black and white mask,Renz  was wearing Red and black, Rusty wearing a blue and white,Sam was wearing green and white,While Richard was wearing Blue and Black.

 The theme of the party was masquerade party. While looking at the men and women who's scattered around the arena you will think that they are just a simple business man and woman who's attending a business party.Based on how they dressed, no one can think that they are part of a gang.