CHAPTER 54

Chapter 54

Hades POV

      It's been three years since she left, everything was changed. My world turned upside down, i turned to my old self, the cold and emotionless Hades. My life was miserable as hell without her. I miss her so much. I just wish, wherever she was now. I hope she's happy.I regret everything that Happened. Nawala siya sakin ng hindi manlang kami nagkakaayos. Nawala siya ng hindi manlang niya nalaman kung gaano ko siya kamahal.

   I sign as i looked at my old mansyon from a far. The mansyon that witnessed our love for each other. The mansyon that contains our memories together. I bite my lips as I remember what happened three years ago.

    I arrive at U.S early than i expected because we used my private chopper. I was with Renz, We have a urgent meeting here because one of my company was running for bankruptcy. We Will stay here for today, I lie on Rys about three days because I was planning to propose to her. I don't care about who really she was. I don't care about her family. As long as she love me, i will stay by her side.

    I sign as I remember what I've done to her these past three days. I didn't meant to do that, it's just that. I was too upset on what I discovered. I try to treat her cold, I want her to feel the pain I'd feel when my grandpa died, but seeing her in pain. It's killing me.

   Goddamn it! Having a revenge on her was torture to me. I want to hurt her, i want to kill her but doing that to her means torturing myself. Hindi ko kayang nakikita siyang nasasaktan sa tuwing iniiwasan ko siya. Hindi ko kayang marinig siyang umiiyak kasi para rin akung sinasaksak.

   I tried to be mad at her. I told myself that she's enemy. That we're not meant for each other. That she's a Falcon, but damn! I was the one who's suffering. I was the one who's hurting.

   Akala ko nung una magiging madali na ang paghihiganti namin kapag nakita na namin ang tagapagmana ng mga Falcon, pero nagkamali pala ako. Bakit naman Kasi ang lupit ng tadhana samin? Bakit sa dinami dami ng babaeng pwede kung mahalin siya pa? Bakit sa dinami dami ng pwedeng maging kalaban,bakit siya pa?

    "Couz?" My senses went back when Renz tap my shoulder. I didn't noticed that i was spacing out. I looked at him with a confused look.

  "Ilang araw ka ng tahimik ahh, may problema ba?" He asked that made me think. Do i tell him? Pero pag sinabi ko sigurado akung hindi niya titigilan si Rys. Falcon Family burned his family's biggest company. Malaki din ang galit niya sa mga ito dahil katulad ko,malapit din siya kay grandpa. I signed.

   "Nothing!"I answer using my flat tone.

   "Weh?" He asked unconvince.  "Baka naman nag away kayo ng asawa mo? Napansin kasi namin nitong mga nakaraan hindi kayo madalas mag kausap. May problema kayo no?" He said with a grinned, obviously teasing me. I rolled my eyes on him,hindi ko akalaing napansin pala nila ang biglang hindi pagpansinan namin ni Rys.