Chapter 1

Shengxuan seven years, winter.

    State Government.

    "Dad, I won't marry, I won't marry, Daddy, it's also your child, why is it me, Daddy, Daddy..."

    "Drink him!"

    A thin man in obscene clothes was being pressed to the ground by several servants. His beautiful face was full of panic and pleading. He didn't understand, why it was him? Why?

    The King of War is so terrifying, why do you want him to marry? He is a man, or to marry the disabled King of War.

    "No, daddy! No!" The man looked at the medicine bowl approaching him and struggled hard, and the next moment all the begging for mercy turned into "gulu" swallowing.

    The servants squeezed his mouth and poured all the dark medicine in the bowl.

.Shen Chi's face was cold and hard, looking at the people on the ground covered in embarrassment, his eyes were as cold as he was looking at a dispensable piece of garbage.

    The heavy snow outside made the courtyard even more desolate.

    Shen Muting's body soon softened. He climbed to Shen Chi's feet before the effects of the medicine swept over him, grabbed the hem of his robe, raised his head in despair, and asked Shen Chi laboriously, "Why? Dad, why?"

    Why is he, why is he marrying, or marrying a man.

    No wonder his father wanted to put him in confinement for the past two weeks and forbid him to go out. It turned out to be like this, it turned out to be sending him to death.

    Shen Chi kicked him with disgust on his face, because he was the son of a prostitute in a brothel, and because he was the most useless trash of the Shen family, except for the words such as vase, straw bag, etc., he didn't bring anything to the Shen family. glory.

    He was the most useless pawn in the Shen family.

.Shen Muting looked at Shen Chi's disgusting face, his body gradually softened, and his whole person was shrouded in despair.

    Just at this moment, the sound of gongs, drums and suonas was approaching outside, and the welcoming team of Zhan Wangfu arrived.

    "Hurry up and pack up, don't miss the auspicious time." After saying that, Shen Chi didn't even look at the person who fell on the ground, and walked away.

    The servant dragged the softened person into the tub, the maid waited on him to wash, the rich fragrance covered the smell of medicine, and put on a red dress for him, rubbed grease and powder on the pale face like a dead man, and smeared it with dark red lip gloss, and finally cover with a hijab.

    He was helped and dragged to the wedding sedan that came to greet his relatives.

    Outside the Duke's Mansion, Shen Chi didn't see the King of War, instead he saw a black dog on the King's horse. The black dog was tied to the war king's war horse with five flowers, and his mouth was gagged, with a festive red silk flower hanging in front of him.

.The war king's refusal to despise was beyond words, and the voices of derision and derision were loud for a while.

    The faces of the people in the Guogong's mansion instantly became very ugly, but they did not dare to speak.

    This marriage was bestowed by the emperor, and it was originally chosen by Shen Muhua, his proud second daughter.

    How could he let Shen Muhua marry and die in the King Zhan's mansion? In order to save Shen Muhua, he could only send Shen Muting there.