Chapter 23

"My lord, I also said that if you can't give it, I won't show mercy."

    Yue Zhuming watched him approach, and put one arm around Shen Muting's waist, "I understand, but this is by no means easy, but I want to know why you came to me, as long as you get out of this capital, the world will be huge. ,you……"

    "Son of Shen Chi, where else do you think I can go? Give up Shen Muting's name and keep anonymity?" Shen Muting gently tugged at the front of his shirt, raised his eyes to look at Yue Zhuming, "I hate being displaced, I want to be at ease for the rest of my life, Even if I play tricks and tricks with you in this capital, I'm just using my brains."

    Yue Zhuming looked at him, he understood what Shen Muting meant, he didn't want to leave, he didn't want to give up the name Shen Muting, he hated being displaced.

    "You have to think clearly, following me, you are destined to see a lot of blood, so, do you want to?"

."Could it be that the lord always asks me to do what I do today?" Shen Muting's eyes showed a bit of sarcasm, and he stretched out his hand to hook Yue Zhuming's neck, "My lord, I will keep more of my mind from now on, and I will never become someone else. a knife."

    This other person naturally includes Yue Zhuming.

    Yue Zhuming listened to his word "re", clenched his back molars, and held Shen Muting's hand tighter.

    He only thought about the plan, and didn't plan to put him in danger.

    "Your Highness, there is only one, you understand!" Shen Muting's biggest bargaining chip right now is to make Yue Zhuming stand up, and he still needs more chips.

    He looked at Yue Zhuming, held his face and smiled, he wanted this person too.

.Yue Zhuming lowered his eyes and understood the meaning of Shen Muting's words. They were together all day. It was really easy for Shen Muting to kill him. If he did it in the antidote, it would be the easiest. There is no place he can't go, but he is too lazy to run, too lazy to move.

    Yue Zhuming couldn't help thinking: Could it be that he really likes himself to be able to give like this?

    If yes...if yes...

    Yue Zhuming suddenly felt a warm current in his heart, and the warm current was hotter, more intense, and more turbulent than ever before.

    "No!" Yue Zhuming gently rubbed the tip of his nose against Shen Muting's nose, no, never again, he is willing to believe him once and use his own life to write.

.Shen Muting looked at Yue Zhuming's swaying eyes and suddenly became firm, the corner of his mouth hooked up slightly, hooked Yue Zhuming's head down, and blocked it with his lips.

    After a long time, the lips parted, and Yue Zhuming's eyes flashed with desire, Shen Muting turned his back to him, and said, "This time the emperor is the only one who benefits, what do you think?"

    Yue Zhuming had supported herself with her hands for a long time, and at this time her whole body weight was hanging on Shen Muting's body. After a while, she felt that Shen Muting's small body might not be able to bear it, so she dragged him to the stone chair in the pool and wrapped Shen Muting in her arms. .

    "Wait and watch, now Fang Shijing has returned to Beijing, if as expected, the next knife, he will aim at the right minister."

.The power of the Right Prime Minister in the DPRK is comparable to that of Shen Chi. The two factions in the DPRK and China are clearly defined. I don't want to stand as a conscientious official.