Chapter 17

Yue Zhuming took him back to the bedroom, Shen Muting still stayed in his arms, and the heat in Yue Zhuming's arms made him drowsy.

    Yue Zhuming looked down at him, now Shen Muting closed his eyes lazily, and did not intend to get down from his arms, Yue Zhuming hugged him tightly, the room was very warm, but he felt that no matter how tightly he hugged him, he would cover him. Not heat Shen Muting's body.

    "I saw Fang Shijing when I entered the palace today?" Shen Muting said without opening his eyes, and Yue Zhuming gave a deep answer.

    Shen Muting raised his eyelids when he heard the sound, "What's wrong?"

    Yue Zhuming didn't speak, the emotions in those deep eyes were complicated, making Shen Muting laugh, like he was some kind of monster.

    But yes, he was a monster in the first place.

    Seeing that the smile on Shen Muting's face was a little more ironic, Yue Zhuming suddenly clasped the back of his head, lowered his head and kissed it.

.He didn't pity him, nor did he feel that he was abnormal, he just felt bad for Shen Muting like this.

    He likes to see Shen Muting smile, but it is not the kind of smile that floats on the skin.

    Shen Muting's lips were cold, as if any scorching temperature could not warm him, so Yue Zhuming kissed harder. At this time, he only had one thought, he wanted to give him all his scorching temperature.

    Shen Muting couldn't bear such a fierce kiss from him, he felt that his lips were being smashed, so he could only push him away with light force, but he didn't dare to push too hard. fart.

    If Yuezhuming died, where would he go to find such a place to live?

    After being pushed away, Yue Zhuming answered Shen Muting's question earlier, "See you!" The voice was soft.

.Fang Shijing's attitude was sloppy. He didn't stand by his father, but he didn't bow his head to either side. On the surface, he still stood on the moonlight, but the truth was unpredictable.

    "Then what are you going to do?"

    "He will come to see me." Yue Zhuming was very sure, he lowered his eyes to look at Shen Muting, "The one who killed you is a dead man."

    Shen Muting naturally knew that it was the dead man, but whose dead man was it?

    At this moment, Lin Feiyu's voice rang outside the door, and Yue Zhuming said in a low voice, "Come in."

    Lin Feiyu pushed the door open and came in, seeing the two people hugging each other in the house, she couldn't help but "tsk tsk" and saluted Yue Zhuming: "I have seen the body, there is no token, and there is no mark, only this!"

    Lin Feiyu handed over a small knife, the one that was nailed to the post earlier.

."This kind of hidden weapon doesn't belong to the big family, and the moves don't belong to the big family," Lin Feiyu paused for a while. He knew a little about the arena, but not a lot. It just so happened that he knew this flying knife.

    "Crescent moon knife?" Shen Muting raised his eyebrows.

    Lin Feiyu raised her eyes, a bit of shock flashed in her heart, but nodded, "Yes, the crescent moon."

    Knowing the crescent moon knife, Shen Muting stopped thinking about it. He lowered his eyes and suppressed the emotions in his eyes, but the corners of his mouth curled up. He said, "It seems that someone can't wait!"