Chapter 43

Even at that juncture, Shen Muting still had the time to call him a dog, which showed that he was able to handle it with ease, but Yue Zhuming couldn't help but worry.

    He looked at Jing Jing, "Master, I'm sorry." Yue Zhuming pursed his lips, "I have to go after A Ting."

    Jing Jing understood Yue Zhuming and did not speak. Yue Zhuming rode a horse and rode out of Guiyan City from the Dongcheng Gate.

    The road is full of messy traces. The direction of the East City Gate faces the extreme northern frontier. If Yuezhuming guesses correctly, Ying Shaoan will probably take Shen Muting back to the northern country.

    And the other side.

    Qiu Xuan and Fu Qin received a hint from Shen Muting that they pretended to hunt down, but did not do their best.

    Shen Muting had his own plans. Before parting, Fuqin clearly heard Shen Muting say, "I haven't looked for him yet, but he came to the door himself."

.Fuqin didn't understand why Shen Muting acted this time. The lord said that they should go to Xuanlin City to meet him. If they left so quietly, the lord would definitely go crazy.

    "Qiu Xuan, I think that when I go back this time, the lord will take a layer of skin on both of us." Fuqin looked lazy and sent the soldiers out, but they themselves kept chasing the mark left by Shen Muting.

    This is what Shen Muting meant.

    Qiu Xuan didn't say anything, their son was clearly in the know, pushing the boat along the way.

    Rather than their search for a needle in a haystack, Ying Shaoan and Ma Li, the second prince of the Northern Kingdom, might as well wait for the two to come to the door to annihilate them in one fell swoop.

    At that time, they did have the ability to destroy the two of them, but Shen Muting said: We must never end the troubles.

.Ying Shaoan has many tricks, and there are so many weird bugs, which made him suffer endless troubles when he returned to the North Country, so both of them acquiesced to this approach.

    "I hope the lord can understand the message left by the son."

    In this regard, Qiu Xuan was silent for a while, fearing that their prince would care about them and cause chaos.

    In the carriage, Shen Muting was acupointed, and Ying Shaoan and Keercha pretended to be businessmen all the way. Go in the direction of Changzhou.

    Shen Muting was dressed like he had acupuncture points. At first, he didn't know if he was acupuncture points. Shen Muting didn't speak until Ying Shao'an lightly tapped his neck with a gentle and polite attitude, "Third Young Master, I'm offended. , I'm really afraid that you won't be obedient, that's why I clicked your acupuncture point, and I still look at Haihan."

.There was a black spot on Shen Muting's neck that he had poked. Hearing this, he raised his eyes slightly, "Where's Jiang Jin?" Jiang Jin was also arrested with him.

    "He's fine." Ying Shaoan politely poured him a glass of water, and Shen Muting lowered his head to drink it.

    Ke Erza, who was next to him, has been carefully looking at Shen Mu Ting. This man just sat there without any sign of nervousness. Instead, he had a faint smile on his face. His eyes were on Shen Mu Ting and Ying Shaoan. Turning around, I don't know what I'm looking at.

    "Is Yue Rintian dead?" Shen Muting said softly, as if he was very concerned with Yue Rintian.

    "No." Ying Shaoan sat down beside him, "but it's too soon."