Chapter 30

There was an unpredictable smile on Shen Muting's face, "Then why don't we send it to the door." He tugged up a strand of hair on Yue Zhuming's shoulder, "I'll also see how you're recovering by the way."

    Yue Zhuming was stunned when she heard the words, then looked at Shen Muting suspiciously, "Can I move?"

    Shen Muting:  …

    "Try it."

    Shen Muting's previous words made Yue Zhuming's heart feel mixed for a while. He said before that he couldn't move, but now he suddenly said that he could.

    "My lord, really, I won't lie to you." Shen Muting wrapped his arms around his neck and coaxed, "If you act as usual during the fight this time, you won't feel any discomfort..."

    He didn't finish what he said later, Yue Zhuming also understood, but...

    He looked down at his legs, sighed helplessly, and put his arms around his waist, "If you don't want to, I won't force you."

."It's not unwillingness, it's your legs, you really have to consider this aspect."

    At the beginning, Shen Muting really thought that Yue Zhuming was poisoned, but after last night, he didn't think so.

    Shen Muting lived in the apocalypse in the past, and he is quite familiar with various things, plus the abnormality he found from Yue Zhuming last night...

    Yue Zhuming may not want to know who the person who poisoned him is, that person may be the emperor, it may be Shen Chi, it may be Fang Ditong or Fang Shijing...

    Yue Zhuming subjectively doubted Shen Chi a lot, but if...the four of them all joined forces, one was his nephew and the other was his capable general, what would happen if he knew the result?

    Shen Muting doesn't know, but he has been dealing with it for the past three years, isn't it just the word "love"?

.If it is as he thought, Yue Zhuming's legs are more troublesome than he imagined, and he will die violently with just one thought.

    When he got to a place where no one was around, Yue Zhuming stood up. He knew that Shen Muting was lazy, so he carried him and walked away, and he went further and further.

    The guard knew that the moment Yue Zhuming could stand up was shocked, but he quickly returned to normal and followed behind the two.

    "It's here!" Shen Muting said softly.

    Yue Zhuming put him down. In the darkness, a pair of sinister eyes looked at the two people in the alley. When Yue Zhuming could stand up, his eyes were full of shock. He quickly returned to normal, and rushed out with a knife.

    Yue Zhuming was unarmed, fighting with the sword with his bare hands.

    Shen Muting leaned over and watched with the guards, and occasionally one or two killers would be blocked by guards when they rushed out.

.Yue Zhuming's skills are really good, but after a long time, there will be a momentary pause. Shen Muting holds a stone in his hand, and with a flick of his finger, he will miss the knife that was about to fall on Yue Zhuming. One of them Turning his head to look at Shen Muting, the eyes exposed outside the face towel are sinister and vicious.

    Shen Muting raised his eyebrows, he remembered that the original owner did not offend anyone, why did this person show such hatred towards him?

    "Master, can't we go up and help?" a guard whispered. If the prince is going to have an accident in front of them, Qiu Xuan will kill them when he returns.