Chapter 28

"Compared to your family's Fuqin and Qiu Xuan, they are only stronger than weak."

    Shen Muting had never met Fang Shifei, so naturally he didn't know how many people were around him, but...

    Did Shen Yunjing ever get along with Fang Shifei?

    "You'll talk to the prince again later." Shen Muting didn't know much about the official family after all, and Lin Feiyu on the side heard the words, but she frowned and didn't speak.

    Lin Feiyu had avoided making friends with the official family, but Shen Muting didn't know what the official family members in Beijing were like. He turned to look at Lin Feiyu, motioning Lin Feiyu to go out with him, and by the way, let someone grab the medicine and put the bed on the bed. people to raise.

    Jiang Jin is still useful.

    After leaving the room, Shen Muting didn't speak again, Lin Feiyu said, "I have heard a little about Fang Shifei and Shen Yunjing going together, but I have never seen it with my own eyes.It's just that the fathers of the two people are well-known for their incompatibility, so how could the two of them mix together.

    Shen Muting handed Tang Po to Lin Feiyu and said, "I'll leave this to you!" After speaking, he smiled at Lin Feiyu.

    Of course Lin Feiyu would agree. He had been in the palace for so long, but he didn't do anything. He couldn't enter the palace. Although he hadn't gone out to have fun in recent days, he was still a member of the palace.

    It takes only a few days to destroy one person, but it takes many days to raise one person.

    On the eve of Lantern Festival, Lin Feiyu, who had been missing for several days, came back. He didn't know where he went, but when he came back, he brought back a piece of news that was not bad but not bad for Yue Zhuming.

    Fang Shifei colluded with people in the rivers and lakes, and found that another wave of people who wanted to kill the King of War on the second day of the new year hired Fang Shifei.

.Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting squinted their eyelashes slightly when they heard the words. There are rumors in Kyoto that Shen Muhua is going to marry Fang Shijing, and Fang Shijing has also been detained in Kyoto and cannot return to Xinjiang.

    Today, Kyoto is like a gorgeous cage. Those who want to leave are all locked in this cage.

    The corners of Shen Muting's mouth twitched, he picked up the teacup, blew a mouthful of foam, and said, "If Fang Shifei died, what would happen to the right minister."

    Lin Feiyu pursed her lips slightly when she heard the words, he knew that Shen Muting would have his revenge, and he would not let Shen Yunjing go, let alone Fang Shifei.

    At this time, Lin Feiyu realized more clearly that he should not offend Shen Muting if he offended anyone.

    Yue Zhuming did not answer, what would happen to the right minister when Fang Shifei died?

.The Right Prime Minister has been at ease for too long and is unwilling to be calm, how much does Fang Shijing know?

    Yue Zhuming didn't have the urge to go directly to Fang Ditong or Fang Shijing, he was waiting.

    Shen Muting didn't say much about Yue Zhuming's "open side of the net", everyone's way of doing things is different, Yue Zhuming needs to consider much more than him, and he can't be as straightforward and decisive as Shen Muting.

    Both Fuqin and Qiu Xuan were sent out, and Shen Muting didn't say much. Lin Feiyu went down to rest, and Shen Muting was also lazy. Recently, it may have been cold and strangely cold.