Chapter 29

Did he dare to say that he studied by reading books? Shen Muting knew and didn't know how long he would laugh at him about this, and immediately said, "I practiced."

    "Practice?" Shen Muting narrowed his eyelashes slightly, "With whom?"

    Whoever was with him immediately made Yue Zhuming panic, and he sat in a wheelchair with a book and pretended to be calm, "Who else can I be with, of course it's you."

    Ordinary people don't have time to hide from him, how can they approach him, and with Shen Muting, how can others catch his eye.

    "But I remember the last time the lord..."

    Yue Zhuming immediately swept over with a stern look, her expression was rather annoyed, she heard Shen Muting say: "My lord, the book is down, can you see clearly what is painted on it?"

    Moonlight:  …

    The servant girl who was serving Shen Muting wanted to glance at it but didn't dare.

.During this period of time, the changes in their princes have been seen by those who are serving nearby. Apart from the initial shock, it is now more normal to wait.

    "I can see clearly, Wang Du is about to memorize it!"

    "Oh?" Shen Muting's tone was meaningful, and he saw that his eyes fell on the villain book, and Yue Zhuming followed his line of sight, and saw that there were spring/gong pictures in the middle of the book.

    Moonlight:  …

    He hurriedly closed the book, he didn't expect that he was reading it in the study, but Shen Muting was reading it in the bedroom, and suddenly...

    "Your Highness is very smooth." Shen Muting's tone was full of jokes, Yue Zhuming stared at the little book in his hand, and sighed helplessly.

    The maids retreated, and Yue Zhuming immediately got up and threw Shen Muting onto the bed, and people covered him, "A-ting, I didn't expect you to read this kind of villain book in the bedroom."

."Well, I'm very curious." Shen Muting was really curious. After all, it's been a long time since he lived in peace, so he had to find some fun for himself. At the beginning of this villain book, there were no pictures like these. Explaining, Shen Muting didn't know if what the book said was correct.

    Yue Zhuming sighed, and his tone was quite resentful: "I really want to get rid of the poison quickly."

    These words were exchanged for Shen Muting to caress his cheek and said, "Don't be in a hurry, unless you want to be unable to stand up for the rest of your life."

    Yue Zhuming naturally didn't want to be unable to stand up for the rest of his life. He didn't want Shen Muting to guard him for a lifetime, so he couldn't help but hug Shen Muting tightly, but didn't speak.

    Shen Muting was crushed by him, "Your Highness, don't you know how much you weigh?"

    "You're too thin." Yue Zhuming didn't want to let go, but hugged her tighter, "It's time to take good care of her."

.Shen Muting could only touch his back like a pet, and shouted in a rather timid tone, "Your Highness~"

    After a while, Yue Zhuming let go of his hand, held Shen Muting and kissed him fiercely, before the two went out for lunch.

    After having lunch, it was too early, so Shen Muting went to the study to practice calligraphy, and went to the lantern festival, it must be beautiful at night.