Chapter 31

I don't know why, but the name gave him a very different feeling. It was only three words. Then he wrote his name next to "Yuezhuming". Shen Muting stayed in the study until the end of Hai Shi and Yuezhuming did not come back. , he went to the bath room by himself.

    At this time, in the dark prison.

    There was a row of people kneeling in front of Yue Zhuming, and one of them was hanged up, almost disappearing.

    His methods have always been straightforward, and he doesn’t like to go around in this kind of thing, but now, these people’s mouths are very tight, and “listening” can make them unable to do any resistance, but they can’t pry open a person who is unwilling to speak. man's mouth.

    "Who sent you here." Qiu Xuan whipped him down, and the man was directly beaten to death.

    One died and another one continued to ask.

.The whole process of Yue Zhuming's face was very gloomy. He had never seen blood during this time, and these people were afraid that they had forgotten that his temperament as a war king was bloodthirsty and violent.

    Until now, Yue Zhuming felt that the gift he gave Yue Lintian was too light and too light, where did he take Sheng Xuan?

    As a result, when those people died, they didn't say a word. The dead man was so difficult to deal with.

    But who are these people dead? Who can borrow so many dead men from Yue Rintian?

    It was the end of Hai Shi when Yue Zhuming went back, and he didn't see Shen Muting in the bedroom, so he went to the bath room. In the palace, Shen Muting basically had a study room, a bedroom, and a bath room.

    What he must do every day is to take a bath.

    As soon as Yue Zhuming entered, he saw Shen Muting lying on the edge of the pool, already asleep.

    "Why don't you go back to the bedroom, what should I do if I catch a cold?" .Yue Zhuming had already put away his violent body, and was especially gentle to Shen Muting.

    "Wait for you!" Shen Muting woke up when he came in, but he didn't want to open his eyes. He smelled the bloody smell on Yue Zhuming's body. He didn't like the smell, so he directly called the person. Pulled, Yue Zhuming fell down, and was picked up by Shen Muting.

    "Is it over?" Shen Muting asked calmly.

    Yue Zhuming hugged him and nodded lightly. In fact, the results of asking or not asking were the same. He already knew that there was Yue Rintian's handwriting, who lent it to Yue Rintian, and he would definitely not say it. The fate of those people is certain to die.

    Thinking of this, the aura on Yue Zhuming's body suddenly changed. This kind of aura had been felt by Shen Muting on the night of their marriage.

    Yue Zhuming once suspected that Yue Lintian was the one who poisoned him, but he kept pressing it without piercing it.

.He had a good relationship with Yue Rintian when he was young. He thought of this in the past, and he was used to seeing life and death. He wanted to keep the only family relationship, but he kept one after another assassination. In between, can it only be that you die or I die?

    If he really fights back like this, then what is the difference between him and usurping the throne.

    Shen Muting doesn't understand what Yue Zhuming is good at. He was born an orphan, he has never tasted sincerity, and he doesn't know what family love is. All he knows is that everyone wants to use up the last bit of his value, and he is willing to help Yue Zhuming, saying In the end, the starting point is also for self-protection and his own laziness. After all, his goals and Jiang Jin's goals are no different. The biggest difference is that he can tell his own goals, his thoughts and thoughts, as much as possible. Moon Candle.