Chapter 14

Shen Muting was in pain and hesitated softly, feeling more and more that calling Yue Zhuming "Lord Dog" was not wrong at all.

    When he got married, he replaced him with a dog, and now he still bites the back of his neck like a dog.

    Shen Muting was bitten on the back of his neck and did not dare to move, so he was forced to raise his head, Yue Zhuming stared at his beautiful neck in this posture, not letting go for a long time, and gradually felt a sense of revenge in his heart.

    But the next moment he couldn't be happier.

    Shen Muting raised his neck and said with difficulty: "Don't want your legs anymore?"

    The voice was slightly hoarse, and Yue Zhuming's ears felt hot.

    This person is really...really...no matter when, no matter what posture, no matter what environment, he can tease him.

    Yue Zhuming reluctantly let go, and before he could catch his breath, Shen Muting's stronger kiss returned to him.

.After a long time, Shen Muting was condescending, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was very playful, "Your Highness, your kissing skills are really poor."

    At this time, Shen Muting's cheeks were flushed with a little redness, and there was a gleam of water in his slightly squinted eyes.

    Shen Muting lowered his eyes with a funny look, turned around, and said, "I asked you to teach me to write, not me to teach you how to be relatives."

    Yue Zhuming could hear that his tone was somewhat pleasant, and he was no longer making a fuss. After all, right now—he couldn't stand up.

    Yue Zhuming held his hand, but when he saw the copybook he copied, he asked curiously, "Why did you choose this copy?"

    Kill the world and keep the future stable, and don't give princes and princes the chance to judge generals.

    This was written on the day he married Shen Muting.

    "Your handwriting is beautiful, and this pair of handwriting is especially beautiful..Lord," Shen Muting looked back at him, "you mean the emperor? "

    Yue Zhuming didn't say a word, just looked at Shen Muting deeply, Shen Muting is too transparent, it seems that no matter what he does or is about to do, he can accurately guess.

    This kind of feeling made Yue Zhuming feel dangerous at the same time, but at the same time felt happy, as if Shen Muting shared a brain with him, very relaxed and happy.

    Shen Muting saw Yue Zhuming's thoughts at a glance, and said with a smile, "Your Highness, no one has ever told you, are you too simple?"

    In addition to being ruthless, cruel, and having been with him for a long time, Yue Zhuming's mind is very easy to guess, and he hardly hides his thoughts. Of course, this is only based on what Shen Muting saw. In fact, how he looks in the eyes of others , Shen Muting has never seen it.

    but……

.Recalling the encounter with Lin Feiyu on the day she returned to the door, Yue Zhuming seemed to have nothing to fear except for the killing aura that was forged from the sea of ​​​​blood on the corpse mountain.

    "What is this?" Yue Zhuming took out the paper hanging beside him, looked at Shen Muting strangely, and asked, "Four differences?"

    Shen Muting:  …

    He sighed, took the paper from Yue Zhuming's hand, pointed to the crown on it, "King," and then pointed to the dog's wrinkled hide, "Master."

    Moonlight:  …