Chapter 4

For...for the husband?

    The faces of the guards were colorful.

    Yue Zhuming looked at him with deep eyes and reminded: "It's past noon!"

    Shen Muting looked up at the sky, nodded and said, "Tomorrow's noon is also noon." After speaking, he came over and pushed Qiu Xuan aside naturally, pushing his wheelchair, "How did your lord sleep last night?"

    The guards of the palace, including Qiu Xuan, looked at Shen Muting's back pushing Yue Zhuming freely, and everyone was silent for a while.

    Yue Zhuming didn't sleep all night, tilted his head to look at Shen Muting's hand behind his chair, and said solemnly, "Okay!"

    "Are you comfortable?" Shen Muting was always smiling when he spoke. At this time, the fox eyes drooped slightly, and he looked very well-behaved, but his words made everyone present change their expressions.

    Are you comfortable? Is that what they think it means?

.Even Qiu Xuan's expression changed.

    "Your Highness?" Seeing Yue Zhuming ignoring him, Shen Muting paused, with a slightly aggrieved tone, "It's my fault for not being on time today, I can make up for you any way you want! Last night should have been very comfortable for you. Cool!"

    Shen Muting's remarks are nothing short of a thousand waves. Since their lord got a leg disease, his face has never looked good. Even facing the emperor, he has a sullen face, and no one dares to talk to their lord like that.

    The guards are so nervous that they can't stand, lie down, listen, and don't listen.

    Yue Zhuming looked up at him, and Shen Muting looked at him and smiled, his eyes seemed to say, "If you don't answer, then there will never be noon tomorrow".

    Threats are upright and aboveboard.

    Yue Zhuming suddenly became angry, and heard Shen Muting call him again, this time it was not the prince, but - "A Ming".

.It is also very fair and square.

    Everyone was already messed up in the cold wind. Qi Qi tilted his head and looked at the big hole that was broken open by the mechanism array, but he didn't dare to look at the two people. No one even thought about how the array was broken by force.

    "Refreshing!" Yue Zhuming's voice was already very deep.

    "It's good to be comfortable," Shen Muting smiled and pushed the wheelchair again, "I will make you more comfortable in the future!"

    That afternoon, the news that Prince and Young Master Shen were "very comfortable" and that they would be "more comfortable" in the future turned into gossip and swept the Zhan Wangfu.

    Fuqin only came back in the afternoon, and he heard these things on the way, and asked a question out of curiosity, and felt that he was hit by five thunders at that time.

    A liar must be a liar.

    At that time, Shen Muting had made an appointment with Yue Zhuming to let him stand for a day tomorrow.

    study.

."What did you find?" Yue Zhuming was still lying on the desk, with Fuqin kneeling on one knee.

    "Back to the lord, it was the same as the previous investigation, but the subordinates found another layer of information. The one who married the lord was supposed to be Shen Muhua. In order to humiliate you, Lord, the second is..." After Fuqin's voice stopped, Yue Zhuming raised her head from the desk.