Chapter 24

Li Yu's attitude was alienated, and after welcoming the two in, they continued to welcome them.

    There was a coffin in the hall. Shen Chi seemed to have aged a dozen years overnight, and his face was gloomy. The lady of the country sat next to her and wiped her tears. Shen Muhua burned paper in front of the coffin.

    "Father, my condolences." Shen Muting said alienatedly.

    Shen Chi hadn't opened his mouth yet, but Mrs. Guo rushed up to slap Shen Muting. Fuqin next to her grabbed her wrist and said coldly, "Madam, take care of yourself."

    Not only Yue Zhuming lowered his gaze, but everyone present had different expressions, all looking at the lady of the country and Shen Muting.

    "Mother?" Shen Muting pretended to be puzzled and looked at Mrs. Guogong, who was dragged by Fuqin until her wrist hurt, but Shen Chi just stared at Shen Muting gloomily, and said, "Your elder brother is dead, now you are satisfied. ?"

.His words changed the expressions of everyone present, Yue Zhuming raised his eyes, even if he was sitting, his aura was not low, and said: "Shen Guogong, what do you mean."

    "King Zhan, don't you know what you mean?" Shen Chi laughed angrily: "It's good, it's really good, I thought you were just a useless waste, but I didn't expect it to be given to King Zhan. A sharp knife."

    After saying this, Li Yu immediately came up to dissuade him: "I also ask the prince to be careful, today is the day for Linglang's funeral..."

    Unexpectedly, Li Yu didn't make the peace, but Shen Chi threw his arm, "Of course I know that today is the day of Yun Jing's funeral." He stared at Shen Mu Ting with a smashing stance, and was finally pulled by Shen Muhua. He put his hand up and choked out: "Dad~"

.Shen Chi was pulled back to God by Shen Muhua's voice. Shen Muhua seemed to remind him that when he was not at the end of the road, he took a few deep breaths to calm down, looked at everyone present, and closed his eyes, Only then did he say to Yue Zhuming, "I'm sorry, my lord, the lower official has lost his temper."

    "Understood." Shen Muting replied for Yue Zhuming, his eyes swept around the hall and even the yard, but he didn't see any strangers, he basically saw them yesterday.

    The Duke's Mansion has changed many servants, many of them are very friendly, Shen Muting raised the corner of his lips.

    Shen Muting didn't participate in the next thing. It doesn't matter who Shen Yunjing's tablet is. People die like lights go out, but there are always people who care about them, but that person is definitely not Shen Muting.

.Shen Yunjing was at the funeral, Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting sat on the carriage and followed the funeral procession far away. Shen Muting just glanced at the team and said to Yue Zhuming, "Most of the servants of the Duke's Mansion have changed."

    "Kung Fu is also good." Yue Zhuming glanced at Shen Muting, "So the person who was going to kill you last night..."

    Yue Zhuming didn't finish his sentence, but Shen Muting understood what he meant. Those people were probably disguised as servants of the government.

    "My lord should know who Fuqin met that day when he went to kill Yujiu."

    Of course, Yue Zhuming knew that he heard that Shen Muting was reminding him, hugged Shen Muting and explained, "Fuqin will give it to you if he says it, and he will only have you as the master in the future."

    "Really?" Shen Muting chuckled, and stretched out his hand across Yue Zhuming's Adam's apple, "If it happens again, you know that Fuqin is dead."

    "I know.".Yue Zhuming is very clear, so since that time, Yue Zhuming has never seen Fuqin in private.