Chapter 13

At night, Yue Zhuming didn't know what his temper was, and he didn't go back to the room. Shen Muting was also happy, but Yue Zhuming disappeared for several days, and seven days passed, and Yue Zhuming did not appear.

    Without waiting for Yuezhuming, Shen Muting was the first to wait for Lin Feiyu's invitation.

    When he received the invitation, Shen Muting was practicing calligraphy in Yuezhuming's study.

    Shen Muting glanced at his crooked words, put down his pen, and said to the servant who came to report: "Just bring the person here."

    "Yes!" The servant quickly stepped back.

    But on the fifth day, Lin Feiyu couldn't bear it anymore?

    Shen Muting didn't think much about it, Yue Zhuming had disappeared recently, and Lin Feiyu would pay her respects to the War Palace so soon, it was as if a decision had been made.

.Shen Muting continued to practice calligraphy, and Fuqin was studying the ink beside him. Looking at Shen Muting's crooked words, he wanted to laugh but didn't dare. Shen Muting finally gave up and glanced at Fuqin, "If you want to laugh, laugh!"

    The brush is too soft.

    "Master, why don't you try copying the copybook of the lord?" Fuqin asked tentatively. For the past few days, Fuqin accompanied Shen Muting and never left except during the rest time. He found that Shen Muting was very quiet and not as good as when he first met. It feels shocking to people, but sometimes it is so quiet and well-behaved that it makes people feel distressed.

    When I was alone, the surrounding air seemed to be still, with a sense of isolation.

    However, most of the time he spends his time on the soft cave in his room watching the villain books he ordered people to collect on the rivers and lakes, or some strange stories. Recently, he has finished reading the villain books, and today he is eyeing the prince's book. Study, began to practice writing.
.When Lin Feiyu came, Shen Muting was still practicing calligraphy, and Lin Feiyu was a little surprised when she saw the person who was concentrating on writing in front of the desk.

    Fuqin withdrew wisely, but Shen Muting didn't lift his head, waiting for Lin Feiyu to speak first.

    After a while, Lin Feiyu walked behind Shen Muting, looked at the unsightly words, and joked: "Brother Shen, I know you haven't read any books, but this word is too..."

    "Brother Lin laughed." Shen Muting put down his pen, his snow-white sleeves were dizzy, but he didn't show any embarrassment.

    "Brother Lin came to see me today, did you think about it?"

    Lin Feiyu originally thought that Shen Muting would be more euphemistic, or deal with him for a while, but he didn't expect to be so straight to the point, but when he thought that his father had been so busy recently, and he had encountered several assassinations, Lin Feiyu would not be allowed to do so. Don't make decisions sooner.

.His father never gave him any advice on this, and only said to him: "It's better to be a minister if you don't know about palace affairs."

    In a word, it was clear that everything was done by the emperor. This kind of assassination method, in terms of the emperor's status, was really difficult to be elegant, which made Lin Feiyu hate officialdom even more from the bottom of his heart.

    He also suggested that his father should simply resign, but he couldn't.

    "I didn't expect Brother Shen to be so transparent. Is it because I didn't know you in the year before, or did Brother Shen get so deep in thought?" Lin Feiyu's tone was rather regretful.