Chapter 22

"Your Highness!" Shen Muting raised his eyes lazily, and his eyes were half-open and half-sleeping.

    Yue Zhuming still didn't trust him, which made Shen Muting feel very bad.

    Moonlight:  …

    "Mu Ting!" His voice softened, but Shen Mu Ting suddenly pounced on him and bit him so hard that Yue Zhuming's body was stiff, but he didn't dare to move.

    Shen Muting's hand fell on him somewhere, and immediately raised his eyelids, the laziness in those eyes was no longer, replaced by a coldness.

    That kind of look is unfamiliar to Yue Zhuming. He has seen Shen Mu Ting, who is as cunning as a fox, and Shen Mu Ting, who is lazy and luxurious like a cat, but he has never seen Shen Mu Ting, who is as cold as a snake and scorpion.

."My lord, I allow you to stand up, and I also allow you to put Fuqin by my side to monitor me. I plan for you to win Lin Feiyu and Lin Yuan. That's how you repay me? Huh?"

    His tail was slightly raised, but Yue Zhuming took a deep breath, and all the superficial harmony between the two seemed to be torn to shreds by these words. Yue Zhuming lowered her eyes slightly and looked at Shen Muting's angry face with a smirk. Even so, his demeanor did not diminish in the slightest, but instead had a thrilling beauty.

    That slightly evil smile was like an addictive poison. Even if the lifeblood was in Shen Muting's hands, he was not afraid at all, but rather excited.

    Shen Muting lowered his eyes and glanced at him somewhere, the smile on the corner of his mouth became more and more wicked, and said with a smile: "So the prince likes this?"

.Shen Muting used a little force as if to punish him, causing Yue Zhuming to take a deep breath. He looked at Shen Muting's face, clasped the back of his head, and kissed him deeply.

    Shen Muting turned against the guests, making Yue Zhuming almost breathless. There was a crashing sound from inside the carriage. Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting were silent in the carriage. Fuqin and Qiu Xuan outside said:  …

    Fuqin approached Qiu Xuan, "Xuan, do you think the prince is too childish, and actually fought with the son."

    Fuqin thought about what happened in the palace a few days ago. That day, Qiu Xuan entered the palace with the prince and did not see it with his own eyes. Fuqin could see it clearly, and so far his injury has not healed.

    Qiu Xuan glanced at Fuqin, and felt that this man's mind was really simple, and the prince was simple sometimes, and he didn't know if it was the experience that Fuqin had seen too much.

.The movement of the carriage did not stop until it reached the palace. At that time, Yuezhuming's hair and crown were scattered, and Shen Muting was still at ease. Everyone:...

    Lin Feiyu rode back early, and he was also injured, but not seriously. At this moment, Zhenghou was at the door, and when he saw the carriage coming back, he leaned over and bowed down, completely different from his performance a few days ago.

    This time, Yue Zhuming's ears were not only red, but even his neck was red, but Shen Mu Ting's expression was natural.

    "I've seen the prince, son." Lin Feiyu's attitude was no longer the same as before, as if she finally saw her position.

    Shen Muting is willing to hold him and oppress him. Lin Feiyu's temperament is not worn out, and he is afraid that he will always be regarded as the former Shen Muting.

    "How long have you been back!" .Shen Muting's expression remained the same, but Yue Zhuming gritted his teeth. He looked like he was being bullied, but it was clearly not him who was being bullied.