Chapter 40

After a long time, the bright military tent fell silent. Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting walked in together. Fang Shijing was injured all over his body. Compared with the last time Shen Muting saw him, he had lost a lot of weight. He was pale and haggard, and his body was bandaged. Almost wrapped him into a zongzi, showing how serious the injury was.

    He looked at the top of the tent absentmindedly, and when he heard the sound, he tilted his head and said weakly, "Your Highness, the last general..."

    "Let's talk about it after training, don't be in a hurry for this moment." Yue Zhuming's voice was cold and deep, and he didn't speak softly like Shen Muting.

    Fang Shijing clenched his back molars when he heard the words, and said, "My lord, it can't be delayed."

    Fang Shijing explained his experience during this period of time.

.He was locked in the cold palace of the palace by Fang Ditong, and he prepared a lot of things, but the medicine made him weak, and there was a special person who gave him medicine regularly.

    Half a month ago, when Xuanlincheng had an accident, his drug effect had just passed.

    When he came out, he knew that his father was dead, and he was hanged on the city wall to show the public.

    Fang Shijing's tone has always been calm, when he said this, he turned to look at Yue Zhuming, "When I came out of the palace, I saw Ying Shao'an again, and the second prince who was separated from the northern kingdom - Ke Ercha. ." After he finished speaking, his eyes fell on Shen Muting in a complicated way.

    After half a month of fleeing, he had basically digested the news he heard, but he still felt unbelievable.

    "For them to help Yue Lintian like this, in addition to ten cities, they also need one person."

    "I?".Shen Muting laughed when he heard the words, "What does he want me to do?"

    However, Yue Zhuming took him directly into his arms, and said in a low voice, "What else?"

    Fang Shijing shook his head, "I only heard this news." He was discovered before he had time to listen.

    He snatched back his father's body. He originally wanted to bury it in the Fang family's ancestral mausoleum, but he was being hunted all the time. He finally got rid of the pursuers and came to the Bianzhou barracks.

    Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting looked at each other, Fang Shijing had a very difficult journey, and the two let Fang Shijing have a good rest before leaving the camp.

    Shen Muting was silent, did Ying Shaoan notice the difference in his body?

    Are there people with supernatural abilities in this world?

    Shen Muting felt unbelievable, nothing in this era could compare to the last days of his previous life.

.All the superpowers of the apocalypse that Shen Muting used to be in are genetic mutations that have been in the extreme environment of the apocalypse for a long time. In this ancient times where everything was backward, would there be people with this kind of genetic mutation?

    There was a strong unease in Yue Zhuming's heart, and the hand around Shen Mu Ting became tighter and tighter. He said solemnly: "A-Ting, I will not give you to anyone."

    No one can, A Ting is his, this person is his, every inch belongs to him.

    Shen Muting was undecided.

    There was already a ray of light on the horizon, the red clouds filled the sky, and the blazing sun gradually revealed the horizon.

    Shen Muting gave Yue Zhuming an An Xin kiss, "No way."