Chapter 34

Yue Lintian seemed to have suffered a lot, his face was injured and his hair was loose. At this time, his hands were tied behind his back, and he was only wearing bright yellow clothes. When he saw Yue Zhuming, his eyes that were still resentful immediately turned away. Guang, shouted: "Uncle Huang!"

    But when he saw Shen Muting, the resentment in his eyes flared up again, and he said, "Uncle Huang, kill this scoundrel, kill him."

    At this time, a slender woman moved out from behind Yue Rintian, she still had her face covered, just now her figure was completely blocked by Yue Rintian, and no one saw her.

    "Shen Muhua?"

    "Where's Shen Chi?" Yue Zhuming didn't look at Yue Rintian again, and looked straight at Shen Muhua behind him.

    Shen Muhua slowly moved the dagger that was resting on Yue Lintian's back to Yue Lintian's neck, and immediately left a bloodstain on his neck.

."My lord, I advise you to hand over your military power, otherwise this Sheng Xuan's country will change hands." Her voice was shallow, and the eyes that were exposed beyond the face towel were smiling.

    "Change owner?" Shen Muting blinked, "Is second sister here to be the emperor of Sheng Xuan?"

    Shen Muhua didn't say yes or no, the fire behind her was getting bigger and bigger, holding Yue Lintian and slowly stepped out of the palace door, at this moment, Shen Muhua's smile, against the corpse, was like crawling out of hell Demon Shura.

    Shen Muhua looked at Shen Muting, as if to see a hole in him, and said, "Third brother, no matter what you say, we are all the children of the Shen family, don't you think about the Shen family at all?"

    "What's with me?" .Shen Muting moved his ears and heard countless footsteps, but he saw that they were surrounded by people wearing guard camp costumes. Not only that, Lin Feiyu and Lin Yuan were also arrested by them.

    At this time, they were forced to kneel on both knees, with a dazzling knife around their necks.

    Seeing this, not only Shen Muting understood, but Yue Zhuming also understood.

    It was true that Yue Rintian and Shen Chi colluded, but Shen Chi suddenly turned against the water, and Yue Rintian may not have expected that their previous agreement was just an intrigue between monarchs and ministers, and he believed the wrong person.

    The people in the guard battalion have been replaced, but there are thousands of people in the guard battalion. If they were changed, where did the bodies of the original guard battalion go?

.The footsteps did not stop, I saw many ministers being held hostage, some of them seemed to be taken from their homes, they were still wearing flimsy clothes, and I didn't know if they were afraid or cold, and they were shivering at this time.

    "Where's Shen Chi?" Yue Zhuming asked again, and Shen Muhua gave them a nod and gestured to the back.

    When everyone looked back, Shen Chi was indeed behind, but there was another person beside him—Ying Shaoan.

    The moment Ying Shaoan appeared, everyone understood even if they didn't understand.

    Ying Shaoan was a person by the emperor's side and had a lot of power in the palace. The emperor trusted him very much, but he didn't expect that he was Shen Chi's person, and he did it so quickly.

    Ying Shaoan was still warm and gentle, his eyes looked straight at Shen Muting who was sitting in front of Yue Zhuming. At that moment, Shen Muting smelled an ominous aura on Ying Shaoan.