Chapter 21

Lin Feiyu caught her breath and looked at Shen Muting in a complicated way.

    This man... when did he become so bloodthirsty?

    "You...you..." Shen Yunjing didn't expect that Shen Muting would really dare to kill him. After such a long distance, it was just a small stone, and he didn't even have time to react.

    The blood all over his body flowed out along the wound, except for the pain, only the coldness remained.

    Shen Muting resisted the strong nausea, as if there was only redness left in front of him.

    Shen Muting felt that maybe it was because he had been at ease in this world for too long, and when he saw the blood, he would feel uncomfortable.

    "Let's go, come back!"

    Lin Feiyu was brought back to her senses by his words and pursed her lips.

.What does Shen Muting mean this time is to warn him that even if he is a close relative, as long as he is sorry for him, he will not hesitate to make him pay the same price. Is that what he means?

    He was warning himself not to have unreasonable thoughts, and he was also taking the opportunity to warn himself how incompetent he was as a guest of the palace for nearly half a month?

    Although Lin Feiyu has practiced martial arts, she has never seen such a scene before, and she still feels quite uncomfortable.

    Shen Muting was too cold-blooded, to a terrifying level.

    The two walked to a place where the light was slightly brighter, and Shen Muting realized that Lin Feiyu was covered with blood spattered everywhere, looking very embarrassed, he said "tsk tsk" as if nothing had happened, "Brother Lin, fine?"

.Lin Feiyu was not good. He felt that Shen Muting always seemed to be calm, as if nothing could arouse his emotional fluctuations.

    "Brother Shen, I've been thinking about a question for a long time!"

    Lin Feiyu took a step, Shen Muting was not like him. Although Shen Muting was not very prominent in the past, he was a soft person. How did he live in the Shen family, how did the Shen family treat him, the original Shen Muting told him all However, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like such a terrible person.

    Shen Muting turned to look at him, the fox's eyes were calm, and he said, "Brother Lin, I told you the day you came to the palace, the previous Shen Muting was already dead." A bowl of medicine that died in Shen Chi Under the circumstances, he died on the day he was forced to marry the King of War, "So, don't look at me with the eyes of the past."

.He is not the Shen Muting who is afraid to find something to hug, nor is he the Shen Muting who wants to seek companionship when he is alone.

    The current Shen Muting comes from the end of the world. For him, there are only life and death in this world. But now, he only wants to seek an Anyu. Since that Anyu is not there, he will create an Anyu for himself.

    When Lin Feiyu heard his words at the time, it was only angry words, but now she has come up with something else, what is it that the former Shen Muting is dead.

    He looked at the back of Shen Muting, the back was thin and cold, wearing a snow-white fox fur and cloak, which was incompatible with the fireworks blooming in the sky, adding a sense of loneliness.

    Soon someone discovered the tragic scene, and the shrill howl shattered the calm and lively on the surface.

    The cold wind blew again.