Chapter 38

Shen Muting was quite satisfied with the change in Yuezhuming.

    Once Yue Zhuming let Yue Rintian consume his affection for him, now...

    Shen Muting watched Yue Zhuming carry him a tub, poured water, and hugged Yue Zhuming's waist from behind.

    Yue Zhuming bent down for a while, feeling the slightly cool body temperature behind him, sighed, and said in a strange tone: "Have a good bath."

    Shen Muting chuckled, "Will the lord not come with me?"

    Yue Zhuming looked at the tub in front of him and said with a little helplessness, "A-ting, I have already stood up."

    He has already stood up, and the twisted vines in his body have been removed. He doesn't have to worry about the drawbacks of whether he will never be able to stand up. He is also a hot-blooded young man, and the person he likes is right in front of him. How can he endure this?

.Shen Muting reached out and squeezed his chin lightly, making him turn his head. Shen Muting stood on tiptoe and dropped a kiss on his lips, "I know."

    However, he acquiesced.

    Yue Zhuming remembered the books he had memorized, and naturally he also knew about sexual matters. He knew what people would be like after the first time. They were leaving tomorrow. He didn't want Shen Muting to endure the discomfort and accompany him.

    He stretched out his hand to hold Shen Muting's face, turned around and deepened the kiss, before letting go after a long time, "Dear Ting, wait until it's safe." Although he thought about it, his whole body was boiling with blood, but he couldn't ignore it for his own selfish desires. Shen Muting's body.

    Shen Muting naturally knew what Yue Zhuming thought, and in addition to feeling warm, he also felt that Yue Zhuming was quite cute. No one had ever cared about him so carefully.

.Shen Muting's kiss changed from indifferent like water to hot like fire. This time, Shen Muting clearly wanted Yuezhuming, only wanted this person, and only wanted this person to belong to him alone.

    Don't look at Shen Muting's indifference on the surface, but in fact he is very stubborn. As long as he makes up his mind, whether it is a person or something, he likes it, that is, he likes it completely and completely regardless of everything.

    When Shen Muting stretched out his hand, Yue Zhuming almost couldn't control it.

    ·

    After a long time, both of them were in messy clothes. Yue Zhuming hugged Shen Muting from behind, rubbed his hands, and kissed Shen Muting on the side of his neck. Shen Muting complained, "Your Highness, how long have you been saving?" His hands were sore. died.

    "Not much, only twenty-five years." Yue Zhuming replied solemnly, causing Shen Muting to chuckle.

    "The water is getting cold, let's take a bath!" .Yue Zhuming's heart and eyes are full of the people in front of her. She is too lazy to lift her eyelids, yet she still...

    He carried Shen Muting into the tub, looked at the cock on his lap, and looked away uncomfortably, there were his and Shen Muting's.

    Shen Muting entered the tub and closed his eyes, letting Yue Zhuming help him bathe, but Yue Zhuming just wouldn't come down. Shen Muting also knew what to do, so he didn't continue to tease, but asked: "After so many days, does the lord think that Qiu Xuan has a high chance of seeing Pu Qingmang?"

    When Qiu Xuan leaves, the journey will definitely not be peaceful, and whether he can survive or not is a question, and Yue Zhuming will definitely go to the nearest Pu Qingmang when he leaves this time. If Qiu Xuan is lucky, he should have arrived by now.