Chapter 45

That night, all the vines on Yue Zhuming's body were pulled out by Shen Muting. The next day, Fuqin and Qiu Xuan were pulled out. more than two months ago.

    Fortunately, after Yue Zhuming left, Fang Shijing, Yan Shifeng and Fang Shijing arrived in time, and they took back Yanchangzhou in half a month.

    After that, Lin Feiyu and Fang Shijing returned to Kyoto.

    Shen Muting originally wanted Fuqin and Qiu Xuan to drink his blood, but Yue Zhuming stopped him.

    "They recover with medicine."

    Fuqin and Qiu Xuan:  …

    They did not dare to object.

    Fuqin was afraid of taking medicine, not to mention that the black medicine was extremely bitter, and every time he was half-shoved under Qiu Xuan's threatening gaze.

.They repaired in Yanchangzhou for more than half a month, Yuezhuming fully recovered, Qiu Xuan and Fu Qin were crippled.

    For nearly three months, Yue Zhuming has been sending people to find the whereabouts of Ying Shaoan and Jiang Jin.

    Unexpectedly, the news of these two people came from Kyoto.

    Shen Muting lay in the yard basking in the sun, and asked Yue Zhuming, "Do you want to go back to Xuanlin City?"

    "Back." Yue Zhuming was silent for a while, and those slightly deep eyes were full of killing intent, "Yue Lintian is not dead yet."

    "He can survive."

    Yue Lintian once said: Even if he dies, he will be buried with the whole Sheng Xuan, and he will also see Yue Zhuming die in front of him.

    "It's better to go back." The inexplicable smile on Shen Muting's face made Fuqin and Qiu Xuan and the others shudder, but Yue Zhuming liked it very much.

.Three days later, Shen Muting, Yuezhuming and others were ready to go back to Xuanlincheng.

    On the way, Yan Shifeng had already sent a letter to Xuanlin City, informing the people of Xuanlin City.

    It's just this way, Yue Zhuming and others went from winter to early spring, and they haven't reached Xuanlin City yet.

    Shen Muting and Yue Zhuming stopped and walked along the way, eating, drinking, and having fun. Yan Shifeng, who was accompanying him, couldn't help but laugh.

    Yue Lintian wants to boil the King of War to death, in the end, who will boil to death?

    In March, Yue Zhuming and other talents returned to Xuanlin City, and the civil and military officials of the Man Dynasty came to greet Yue Zhuming with the specifications to meet the emperor, and Yue Zhuming immediately sank his face.

    Shen Muting's gaze lightly glanced at the civil and military officials who were kneeling on the ground at the main gate of Xuanlin City, "If they want to kneel, they can kneel, A Ming, enter the palace."

    Lin Feiyu, who got up immediately after kneeling, said:  …

.Yan Shifeng walked in front of Yan Xingxing, "Father, it is impossible for King Zhan to inherit the throne, so you should die!"

    Yan Xing gave him a goodbye and said nothing.

    When he arrived at the palace gate, Jing Mi greeted him with a walking stick, "Your Highness..."

    Shen Muting looked at Jing Jing's broken limbs and felt very apologetic in his heart. He didn't know if he could let Jing Jing have limbs, so he nodded apologetically at Jing Jing.