Chapter 44

Jiang Jin was brought here again, his face instantly turned pale, and the memories of his childhood flooded into his mind. He looked at Ying Shaoan who was standing in front of Feng Qingyun, "Mad, are you crazy?"

    Jiang Jin's whole body was shaking, and he didn't know if he was afraid or what.

    Ying Shaoan beckoned, and Shen Muting was helped out. He was blindfolded, and his white clothes had never been stained with any dust.

    Jiang Jin felt that his heart was dripping blood. He felt that Ying Shaoan had gone completely crazy. What if he retrieved the bones? The ancestors will never be able to come back to life again. Apart from death, how can he be solved? Can he kill all the people in the world?

    The Ying family is the legend of the Three Kingdoms, the secret of the Three Kingdoms, the unspeakable, unspeakable, and unspoken of the Three Kingdoms. Why should I join the world alone? Why don't you find a good place to hide?
.Jiang Jin choked up in his throat. Although he has hatred, he has to repay it. It's really enough.

    "Shao'an..." Jiang Jin's voice trembled slightly, but Ying Shao'an didn't turn around.

    Chu Ling came slowly from the back of the carriage, the bell ringing between his feet was clear, he paused behind Ying Shaoan, looked back at Shen Muting, who had been a silent prisoner, and responded to Shaoan: "Are you sure?"

    Ying Shaoan lowered his eyes slightly, "Five percent."

    He only has five levels of confidence.

    "Is it worth it?" Chu Ling asked softly. For Chu Ling, it was not worth it. People are born with only one life, and Ying Shaoan is so crazy just to relieve his so-called "fate", which is worthless in Chu Ling's eyes.

    What could be better than living?

    Ying Shaoan doesn't seek power or status, and I really don't understand why he believes in that illusory fate.

    does it worth?

.Ying Shaoan secretly asked himself: Is it worth it?

    Before meeting Shen Muting, Ying Shaoan felt that it was not worth it. He was struggling in the illusory fate and had already planned to accept his fate, but when he met Shen Muting, his blood had a miraculous effect, and he could free himself from this illusory fate in the eyes of others. Fate.

    Shen Muting was his hope of survival, and he bet everything on Shen Muting. Shen Muting helps him or doesn't help him, he doesn't fight with the sky, he just wants to live for himself once, just to live for himself once.

    "Go in!" Ying Shaoan turned around and said to Shen Muting, "Mr. Shen, the road is not easy to walk, so you have to pay attention to your feet."

    Shen Muting heard the rustling sound, which sounded familiar to him. He had jumped among these things countless times and killed them.

.He knew that Ying Shaoan was very human, but...is it really as he thought? If this is the case, then Yue Zhuming guessed his thoughts, did he die if he followed?

    There was a hint of sharpness on Shen Muting's face that was not easy to wipe, and the hand behind him made a gesture that no one could understand. When ordinary people saw it, they would only think that he was just flexing his fingers.

    Qiu Xuan looked at it from a distance, and frowned instantly, the son asked him to stop the prince, not to go in, and also to let him not go in.

    The thing that the son is afraid of, how dangerous, how can he let the son ignore it?