Chapter 36

He is Sheng Xuan's minister. If the king wants a minister to die, he has to die. It's okay to say he is stupid and loyal, or to say that he is good at everything. There is also salvation, he always holds this glimmer of hope, the emperor who was supported by him and Shen Chi with one hand is not like this, he is not.

    "Your Majesty, let's stop, the King of War has no idea of ​​usurping the throne at all. If he wants to usurp the throne, the Emperor is now..."

    "Presumptuous!" An eunuch stepped forward and slapped Fang Ditong heavily on the face. Fang Ditong was directly dizzy by the slap and fell to the ground.

    Fang Ditong's ears and tinnitus were ringing, but he still said: "The emperor has been replaced long ago."

    The expression on Yue Lintian's face became more and more sullen, and he smiled sullenly, "You mean that I am not worthy of being an emperor?"

.Yue Lintian deliberately misinterpreted Fang Ditong's words, but it was also true that he spoke for Yue Zhuming.

    "In today's world, the King of War is indispensable. The emperor is the king, but he is always plotting the king of war. Because the emperor's obsession with power has made the court a miasma, has the emperor never reflected on anything? Your Majesty, why do you never listen to your faithful words... "Fang Ditong almost watched Yue Lintian grow up, from the thirteen princes in the palace, to watching him remain neutral among the other princes with a benevolent heart.

    When Fang Ditong helped him to ascend to the throne, it was also because of Yue Rintian's words, "Sheng Xuan is the world of the people, not me alone." When did Yue Rintian become so cruel?

    Fang Ditong knew all the rumors in the palace, but he never asked about it because of the changes in Yue Lintian. He asked that it was arrogance, but how could he collude with foreign enemies, and where did he put Sheng Xuan? Where are the people placed?

.He thought that Yue Lintian was pure, but he forgot that power can change a person beyond recognition.

    Fang Ditong was beaten until his nose and ears bleed. He was already old. At this time, everything in front of him was blurred.

    "What is Loyalty?" Yue Lintian sneered: "Is the 'peace' you are doing is Loyalty? You Prime Minister, when will the court be appeased? 'Kill the world and stabilize the future, don't give princes to judge generals', You Prime Minister, this is You said the words, you said I was kind, taught me to be decisive and not to be slaughtered by others, are you happy now that I have become what you want to see?"

    The more Yue Lintian said, the more gloomy the expression on his face, "Kill the world and be stable, don't give princes to judge generals" This sentence is his poisonous curse, he heard this sentence, he also did this sentence, Why did Fang Ditong say he was wrong? Where did he go wrong?

.His biggest mistake was being too kind and letting others ride wildly on his head. Shen Chi is, Fang Ditong is, everyone in the court, they feel that they are not worthy of being the emperor, and they wish they would be the emperor themselves.

    What was wrong with him?

    Yue Rintian asked people to help Fang Ditong up, and knelt in front of Zhan Wangfu, "As far as you are concerned, the cripple inside is the emperor in your heart, right?" Yue Rintian smiled coldly and viciously, "You Do you think I don't know that you asked Yue Zhuming to come back before I ascended the throne? You are wondering why my uncle didn't come back, right?" Yue Lintian broke Fang Ditong's pinky finger, looking at him because With a painful and distorted old face, he said, "Because that secret letter was cut off by me, Yue Zhuming didn't even know that you wanted to elect him as emperor. You chose me, but you are just taking the second place. I am the blood of the first emperor. , the title of enthronement is justifiable, right minister ah right minister, you underestimate me too much."