Chapter 35

Lin Yuan, Lin Feiyu and Yan Shifeng were not immune to the censure, and they were all placed under house arrest in the mansion.

    When Yue Zhuming saw Shen Muting, he pushed his wheelchair over with an anxious look on his face. He knew that Shen Muting was capable, but the palace was heavily guarded. Get out safely.

    He thought that Fang Ditong could really achieve the word "ping", but all of them ignored it, they were all ministers of Sheng Xuan.

    Seeing that Yue Zhuming was all right, Shen Muting was secretly relieved, and told Yue Zhuming everything Jiang Jin had said to him, and incidentally about Jiang Jin's stay in the palace.

    Yue Zhuming closed his eyes, "I delayed this matter first." He couldn't remonstrate to kill a courtier without any reason.

    Shen Muting was also silent, the atmosphere in the palace was tense, but still orderly.

.Shen Muting believed that Yue Zhuming had a way to get out of here. They had been besieged for several days. Fuqin and Qiu Xuan had proposed many prison robberies. Tonight is the time for them to start their actions, but before the ugly time, Shen Muting came back first. , This is the scene where Shen Muting met a group of guards as soon as he came back.

    Everyone was silent, no one spoke, they were besieged, news could not get out, and news from outside could not get in, if Yue Lintian just deterred Yue Zhuming and asked him to hand over military power, it would be better to say...

    But when Shen Muting saw Yue Lintian today, it was obvious that his purpose was more than that. After he got the military talisman, he wanted Yue Zhuming to die.

    What does it mean that Yue Rintian keeps Shen Chi in spite of her anger?

    This is something Shen Muting couldn't understand. That night, Yue Lintian should have seen that Shen Muting and Shen Chi had no father-son relationship. What exactly did he want to do?

."My lord, the son is back now, we..." Fuqin wanted to say and rush out, but the palace not only guards, but also has maids, and there are many servants who can't use martial arts. what do they do?

    There is no secret way in the palace...

    Thinking of this, Fuqin suddenly turned her head to look at Qiu Xuan. If you have a secret way, can the organs around the palace be used?

    People outside have not rushed in, isn't it also because of the agency?

    "Your Highness..." Qiu Xuan also looked at Yue Zhuming, but Yue Zhuming looked at Shen Muting deeply, he didn't know if Shen Muting was doing well in prison these few days, he said: "Qiu Xuan, you brought Those who don't know how to use martial arts should leave the organs first."

    "Your Highness..." Qiu Xuan hesitated, then turned his attention to Shen Muting, pursed his lips and nodded.

.Their kung fu is not as good as Shen Muting's. If the lord leaves with them, it will be too noisy. "My lord, you and the son go first."

    After Qiu Xuan spoke, the other guards also spoke up. Shen Muting just leaned on Yue Zhuming as always, "I'm tired!"

    "Let's go to the bath room." Yue Zhuming pushed his wheelchair and walked towards the bath room. The voices of Fuqin and others came from behind, but he didn't dare to be too loud.

    Shen Muting turned to look at Fuqin, "Be good, be obedient." His tone was like coaxing a child.

    Fuqin was reluctant, but...

    "Yes, master!" Fuqin took the order, and when he sent those people out, he would come back to pick up the prince and the son.

    Yue Zhuming handed a military talisman to Qiu Xuan, and asked him to go out to find Pu Qingmang.