chapter 6

Chapter 6
                             ----------------

doctor is checking Arvind in his room.bondita stand there having tears in her eyes.all these things happen Infront of her and she can't do anything.

Arvind silpped into coma.but doctor have faith  that he is going to be well soon.
Anirudh stand behind bondita ,he place his hand on her shoulder in case show her that he is with her,she is not alone..

Flashback end

Bondita saw her father lying on bed being lifelessly.doctor are doing their best but they are no improvement in Arvind.

Anirudh enter the room while having some medicine in his hand.

Bondita:baba's medicine..it was finished so i bring it from west.

Anirudh take the medicine parcel from him.then thank him

Bondita: thank you Anirudh.. you are working so hard to get baba well.im indebt to you.

Anirudh look at Arvind who too give him a eye.he answer Bondita well have the eye contact with Arvind.

Anirudh: come on bondita.baba had done so much for me.
At least i can do this for sir..
I mean baba.

He smiles while turn to bondita.

Bondita take the tps of syrup in cap and give it to Arvind.

Bondita: Baba,i know you hate medicine..but baba don't be stubborn.
You have to take these medicine to get well soon.

Today is my marriage anniversary.
Baba bless me..

Bondita took Arvind's Hand and place it on her head .

At party,

Bondita is attending the guest but her mind was somewhere else.

"Where is anirudh? where did he go now?"she thought this to her mind And same questions are asked by guest.
Bondita waiting for Anirudh impaitently her eyes on the door.

Finally he appears to the party.bondita went to him.

Bondita: where was you? I'm waiting for you for so long? All guests were asking about you.what Will they think?

Anirudh:did i ask you to call them up here for party,i didn't right.
It's your guests.. your party you enjoy.

He said this slowly but have anger in his eyes.he walk to the room.

Bondita get hurt with this behaviour.she asked Servents to serve the dinner to the guest and lie to all Anirudh is not feeling well.

At night,

Bondita come to her room and find him lie on bed while reading some files.she sat Infront of him on bed.

Bondita: anirudh.
Anirudh:hmm..
Bondita: Anirudh,what happened.. you are looking tensed..now days you look worried.
Anirudh,we are husband wife,we share a relationship with each other problem.
So you can tell me your problem.i may help you.

Anirudh: yes.. you can help me.
Bondita:yes ,tell me .
Anirudh: you can help me by not interfere in my matters..

Saying that Anirudh throw his file at the bed disk and lie on bed properly.bondita get sad with his behaviour but sokn crop it up by her mischief idea.
She start tickling on her stomach and anirudh start laughing.. Bondita too laugh.. they cold atmosphere changed into joily.anirudh have tears in his eyes because of endless torture on his tickling point by bondita.
He finally get the chance and he hold both hands.he holds her both hands in one and their laugh stop.. the joily atmosphere switch to a passionate one.
Anirudh take bondita underneath on him..he closed their gap between their lips, his tongue flickered over her..the moment get blurry..
Bondita is twisting from one side to the other on bed. her hands gathering up the bedsheets at her sides into knots.his tongue was driving her mad.He drove his tongue inside her, bondita grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer.
Bondita soaking wet and aching for anirudh proceed to her..
And the scene get blurry.

At house,

Naresh welcome sameera who come from Italy after years.They are in dinner table.

Naresh: it's good to see you dear..what is your plan.
Sameera:i thought to establish a business venture..i need our Kolhapur field for it.

Naresh: that can't happen?
Sameera:why.
Naresh:i sell it.
Sameera:what.. are you serious baba..i just can't believe you sell such a important land and whom did you sell?
Naresh: Anirudh...
Sameera:oh so that assistant how buying properties..did he get not enough after having all the hard work of uncle.
He took uncle place,all forgot where he come from.
Naresh: leave it.
Sameera:i just doesn't understand why bondita is so bilnd in her love.
Naresh:we can't do anything..
He is powerful now.

At night,
Anirudh and bondita are sleeping being naked after Their love making.they are hugging eachother.their sleep get disturb when the phone at table buzz it on.bondita wake up anirudh while in sleeps.

Bondita: Anirudh.. anirudh..
Wake up.

Anirudh get wake from sleep.He wear his pants,he walk to the table to grab the phone.
"Hello.."anirudh answer the call.
"Oh you fall in sleeps so soon"the person from other side said.anirudh recognise the voice.he turn and find bondita in sleeps.he speak with low voice.
Anirudh:why did you call here.
"Why?is i disturb the sleep of you guys or disturb your sex"

Anirudh: don't call here again with such motive..
"Are you scared! Nice to saw that .. now remember what I can do.
I sacrifice for you a lot."

Anirudh cut the call.he take shirt from the bed,he wear it and march towards his study.
He sat their in the chair.take a cigarette and smoke..

Precap: revealation to you all.

Hey guys, so the confusing going to end in next chapter.
Hope you liked the chapter.
Please do comments as i get less comments.
Many read my stories but can't comment.. it's really hurts me now.
Hope you understand.
I set aim Till i won't get 15+ comments here i won't post the next next.