chapter 9 🔞

Chapter 9
==========

Anirudh and bondita are in car.they are coming back from a party.anirudh is driving the car while bondita getting rid of her big earrings which did hurt a lot to her ears.

Bondita: tonight party was amazing.. mrs.somani did good arrangements to the party.and it was nice i got chance to meet my old friends..

Anirudh:hmm..

Bondita:hey did you meet Rishabh?

Anirudh:who?

Bondita: Rishabh..dr Rishabh.. the Same boy who got blue eyes, had thick thick black hair, what a good body he had a fair face and...

Anirudh:hey hey stop..

Saying that Anirudh stop the car..then ask her.

Anirudh:Are you telling me the signs of Rishabh or speaking an essay in his name?

Bondita giggles at his reaction and asked him.

Bondita:what happened?did you get jealous!

Anirudh:huh..me and jealous that's too with your Rishabh who got blue eyes, had thick thick black hair, what a good body he had a fair face.

Bondita laughs at his reaction of his jealousy.while Anirudh get irritated.

Bondita:oh Anirudh you look so cute when you get jealous and i love it.

Saying that she pull his puffy cheek.anirudh is not less when he hold her hand which was pulling his check.
He pull her to close of him which stop her laugh.and the cold wind flow which brings the cute moment to a intense passionate moment.

The rain start falling outside on the car while Anirudh drove himself in bondita's eyes.bondita come in sense and remind him where they are now.

Bondita: Anirudh,we are not in our bedroom..
Anirudh: I don't need bedroom for this..

Bondita get all red hearing that while Anirudh come close to her lips.

Bondita: anirudh someone will see us!

Anirudh:i don't care and its desert road...

Saying that he close the light to give themselves privacy 🤣 and move again to kiss her.bondita turn her face away..but sitll he come closing.. bondita turn again to him as she can't resist herself to him

Meri jaan, meri jaan, meri jaan

Anirudh took her lips in his lips.
Anirudh and bondita share the passionate kiss.  He kissed her sensually and  Intensely, driving her mad.

Aayi Hai Jo Raat Nashili
Iski Har Ek Baat Nashili
Tu Bhi Aa Kar Lai Nasha

Anirudh ripping off her expensive sari. kissed her madly on her lips, face and her neck.he try to move over her but front seats didn't give him access.
And he is getting hit by the machines.which make bondita laughs seeing his urgency.

Dono Ki Mulaqaat Nashili
Nashe Ki Yeh Barsaat Nashili
Tu Bhi Aa Kar Lai Nasha

He bring himself out of the car then open the door for Bondita.
Bondita did him question look while he touch his lips with his finger and eye her to come to back seat.bondita get awstruck.is he actually want it happens her.. want to go so far.they shared passionate moment in car before also.
Especially before their marriage.
When she used to trick his father and bring Anirudh with her.
She always give excuse of absence of driver and take Anirudh with her.