chapter 26

CHAPTER 26:_

 A car enter to the premise of roy house.anand very happily come to welcome his one of dear friend arvind and his daughter bondita,a cute little girl of 4 years come out of car holding her favourite doll.

Anand:welcome arvind welcome,how are you? bondita dear, do you remember me ? last year we met and you play with me with your kitchen sets.bondita hide behind of his father.

bondita is making plane with some papers,anirudh come there running,he get angry.

anirudh: baba , see what your favourite bondita did?j

jothi come there running and anirudh complain her about bondita.

jothi: anirudh, you are a big boy, you know right,she lost her mother few months ago..you have to care for him.

anirudh; who am i to care?

 jothi; dont say like this,who knows who suddenly become so much to us.

at night, 

bondita come outside of her room she get hunagry she try to search kitchen but get lost to this big mansion as she is new here.

she dont find a way and start crying,her cries disturb anirudh's sleep.anirudh wake up from sleep,

anirudh:who is crying like this?

he get up from his royal bed ,he walk up to the door and open it.

.............

the operation threatre room get open.the doctor come out of the room,anirudh desparetly run to the doctor.

anirudh: doctor, how is bondita is she alright?

 doctor:mr.roy choudary,we bring bondita out of danger now.

these words from doctors bring relief to anirudh mind but the next thing make him back again on that phase.

doctor:child is also safe,but the danger is increse much more then our to handle.

at cabin,

rishabh and anirudh are sitting at Rishabh's cabin, Rishabh is least interested to talk with anirudh.
But for the protocol,he have to deal with paitent 's husband.
And it's unfortunate that paitent 's husband is Anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Anirudh: will you give me any update, you damnit.
Rishabh:low down your voice it's not your house or your court.
Anirudh:i can make this hospital as my house and can even take you to court.

Rishabh is pissed he thought to cut the argument.
Rishabh: bondita is Better now..but she suffers her fatus which are connected with blood clot.
Anirudh: what are you trying to say?
Rishabh: first we have hope that during delivery we will transfer boonmerrow to bondita.
But now.. it's impossible to do that.they are hyper chance of her incress of blood flowing during the delivery which can numb her cells.and... and..

Rishabh is trying hard but he himself can't utter the words.anirudh who is numb hearing Rishabh.he with stone look face complete the sentence of Rishabh.

Anirudh:she won't survive..

Anirudh can't bear to stay here at any moment.he burt out from the room.

He drives the car rushly, and the car stop at some pond.anirudh continues to think about what Rishabh told him and begins to get very angry.  He gets angry enough that he ends up breaking the benches and screams out his pain and frustration.  He then drops to his knees, crying and in pain.
YES...HE IS IN PAIN AND FRUSTRATION..
BUT WHY.
SHE WAS JUST A SMALL TARGET.
THE PREY TO GET INTO ARVIND'S LIFE..
BUT WHAT IT IS?

He is crying in pain and getting angry on himself as he could not do anything to save bondita.

At hospital,
Bondita gain conscious she tries to get up but nurse stop her.
Nurse: ma'am, you can't get up now.you need rest..
Bondita: anirudh..
.y husband anirudh,he must be outside.please let me go to him.
Nurse: you lie down, you need rest.i send your husband..

Bondita wait for anirudh being tensed..she really wants to see him for her peace of mind.A knock at the door.

Bondita:aniru..

Bondita stop as she  saw a different man entering to the room and its Rishabh.
All the past flashes comes on her mind.

Rishabh: it's me, Rishabh..
How are you feeling bondita?

Bondita is surprise to see Rishabh.

At pond side,
Anirudh look at his hand from where the blood comes on.he look at the blood and remember the past.

FLASHBACK,
ANIRUDH and Bondita are in temple standing Infront of each other.panditji is doing marriage rituals.bondita is feeling emotional as she is getting married with her love of life but eloping.she did not getting any bless of elders especially her father.anirudh smrik when he saw the tension of bondita.Anirudh put the garland down and act emotional.

Anirudh: bondita,tum jaa sakte hoon.jante hoon,tum kush nahi ho.
Main tumhe force nahi karunga.
Main chala jaunga tumhare zindegi se.kabhi tumhe aapne sakal nahi dekhaunga.
Pal pal tumse durr reh ke marta jaunga..

Bondita place her hand on his mouth.she can't imagine anything like this.

Bondita: tumse dur reh ke main jee paunge kya.

Bondita take the garland and make Anirudh wear it.
Bondita:aaj se yeh bondita aapna sab kuch de ke, Anirudh Roy Choudhury ko apna pati..apna sab kuch mante hain.

Anirudh smrik alas Bonsoir don't see the difference between smile and smrik.anirudh in his mind celebrating the win of his.he took the garland to wear bondita there bondita said something's which blow his mind.

Bondita:aur aaj se yeh vaada hai ke tumhare ,ke tum aapne rishtp ko mann doge,uska samna karo gye.
Koi chaal.,koi jooth nahi hoga iss rishte mein ,tum pure imamdari se yeh rishta nibao gye.

The sentence of bondita knock the subconscious mind of Anirudh.it hit him hard.

The marriage ritual is going on.bondita with devotedly participating every rituals and Anirudh keep stare her.the girl Infront him ,love him devotedly.her love is like prayer for him.
Her innocence in her love is her strength.she is dreaming a beautiful life ahead with him where only love stay.
She rejecting all those money and luxury,she kick our all her comfort and come empty hand to him happily accepting the struggle with him.
And what is he doing.
Till now laughing at her foolishness,it was not foolishness.its her innocence, it's her trust in love..

From now, anirudh no matter what..he is not going to disrespecting the bond of their marriage.he already disrespect her by using her for his motives and being involve with saudamini.
But now more.from how he will do respect his marriage.he may will had to do wrong works to do.
But he won't be wrong with her.already in his life, disrespect every relation , even disrespect the marriage,he promised then even now that he won't be like that person
He will be capable for Bondita 'love.he may do any wrong work but he will love her purely.. there will be no lies i  his love.

While deciding this his mind,pandit handover the sindur box to him .
He take a pinch of sindoor and apply on her hairline.

Anirudh remember his past and confess something.
"I love you, bondita...''

Precap: Rishabh is back to anidita 's life.