chapter 8

Chapter 8
----------------

Anirudh and bondita lie on bed bed after a passionate makeout.bondita slip in her sleep being tired.anirudh saw her face.he sat down on the bed and cover bondita's naked body with sheet.

He wear his  night clothes and depart from the bedroom.he open the door of Arvind.hearing the sound Arvind wake up from the sleep.anirudh evilly smiles at him.arvibd sighed as he know what this guy going to do.

Anirudh: you know sasurji.. it's only who, whom I can talk free what comes in my heart i said it to you..i may never share so much thing to saudamini as much i shared with you.
You know why because in our relationship.. it's only i talk and you listen,not say a word
(Tune halat he ese ki hain,bechare kya bole gya)

Anirudh smiles at remember the 2nd day of his marriage with bondita.

Flashback,

"Woh toh nahi ho Sakta" saying the the person enter to the room and smrik.

The smrik on Anirudh's face make Arvind even more angry.arvind is mad.

Arvind:you bastard..

Arvind rise his hand to slap anirudh but his hold it in air and clutch his hand.

Anirudh: don't think of it..

Saying that he free his hand.naresh join his friend.arvind look at Anirudh it was like some beast on him,he would not took second to kill them.

Naresh: Anirudh, you have no idea.. with whom you are against..They talk happen with is remain mute..

(I keep it suspense,You guys can guess)

Bondita is  attending the guest when she hear some noise from upstairs.
Anirudh and Arvind fight with each other verbally.arvind want to be in public now which can help him as anirudh is now dangerous.

As soon he were appears to the stair.anirudh catch him From behind and throw him from there from where he get silps and fall on floor by stairs..

"Baba...." Bondita shout.. Anirudh run away from their and by back stair he reached the hall by main gate.

Doctor is checking Arvind.bondita is tensed while having tears in her eyes..
Doctor:he get injuried very much,he needs time to heal.
Bondita: doctor,why baba is not get conscious till know.
Doctor: he is silp to intro coma..
Bondita:what...
Doctor: i know it's shocking for you all, but he will get really soon ,we can hope that as syndromes are said so.. maybe before this month end he will get.
Bondita:hope so doctor.
Doctor: now I take a leave.
Bondita: come i escort you.

Saying that bondita leave with doctor.anirudh is still there with  Arvind.
Anirudh look Arvind closely and then said too himself.

Anirudh: I won't let you live and won't let you die too..you will be in sense to see what i do with your all things.
All your favourite thing.
The money..fame..work.. daughter everything..
I already got your daughter ,what the question of money and property..
It will be mine in few days..you are not getting well to take care of your property..and your daughter!! huh..
It so easy to make her fool.
She will happily sign all properties from the idiot stupid girl..

Bondita is tensed sitting in the study room.all there are asking about the pending work and all.she can't handle it all . mostly she is tensed for Arvind, it's been weeks since that fall he still don't have any improvement.