CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22:-

arvind is very much depressed what happened today he lost all hope..he finally was responding but anirudh get know about his recovering.he done what he always do,,stop his recovery and make him ill.this boy he just want to killed anirudh after what he done with them.he made him like this,cheating on hhis lovely daughter,make her impregnent.anirudh deserve punishment but ''WHO''???

he jerk off his hand in his vulnerablity he was cursing anirudh what he doing for last 3 years in the bedhe was lost in cursing that he didnt realise what he done few moment ago..he realise and he move his eyes on his right hand.he was shocked ..did he move his hand.he did try and result shocked him..he is moving his hand its a mirecle ..he remmember how anirudh injecting him but sitll he is recovering..

IS someone trying to get him fit again,but who is the person who is giving coorect medicine to him in under the nose of anirudh.he sitll remember what happen with those who try to treat him .how anirudh remove them if you remember rishabh he was almost catching anirudh but he play smart and throw him..

now all he want is just recovering so that he can get what anirudh is rulling.

(any guess ?how arvind getting well again)

bondita come to the storeroom.she have a cutely smile on her face.she look at the box which she asked to servent to take out from upper ..she open the box and admire the things ..

bondita was admiring when she heard anirudh voice .he was calling her.

"im here,anirudh'' bondita shout .soon anirudh appear in the storeroom.

anirudh : bondita, what are you doing here the fruits are on table why did not you have it?

b0ndita:anirudh...main maa bane wale hoon abhi bhi tum mujhe school ke bacho ki tarah maat daato..mera bacha suunn raha hoga,kya samjhe gya woh ke uska baba rakshas babu hai..

anirudh;main rakshas babu hoon bondita?

bondita laugh at his frown..

bondita:nahi nahi anirudh tum rakshas babu nahi ,tum ho bacha babu.

anirudh look at bondita being irrited while bonditas laugh on.

at hospital,

rishabh is in lab testing some samples.his assistant come to him.
Assistant: doctor, that new paitent needed to treat emergency.. it's a high profile case..
Rishabh:is it any from royal family.

Rishabh jokes, His assistant reply her.

Assistant:the family have legacy..the women who is suffering .her husband is very influential person,he have high contract with British royal family and had very good balance with Indians..

Rishabh: you go ,i will check Tomorrow..
Assistant:but sir..
Rishabh:i said right.. tomorrow..

Assistant leave the lab.rishabh get the colors change in pink .
I remember something from past.

Flashback,
Bondita:see the medicine got pink..what it is..
Rishabh laugh.bondita look on.they are in Arvind's room.
Rishabh: it's science when the chemical of the phylogenies meet with H2O it's color change from white to pink.
Bondita:i was weak in science..

They laugh
Flashback ends.

At storeroom,

Bondita is showing Anirudh's her childhood clothes.
Bondita:log kehte hain ke jab bacha duniya mein aaye usse aapne baba ke kapde pehna ne ko..mere pas toh tumhare bachpan ke kapde nahi hain toh socha aapne bachpan ke kapde mein humare bache ko pehnaunge..