chapter 12

Chapter 12
------------------
-----------------

Bondita is sleeping peacefully..when Sun ray hit on her beautiful face disturbing her sweet sleep.
She open her eyes in irritation but something was around her which throw her irritation out and surprise in..
She sat on bed ..she again look all over the room the room is filled with flowers..
Bondita: anirudh... Anirudh.

Anirudh comes there with tea cattle in tray while having a chef cap on head.
Anirudh:here i come madam....

He place tray on bed and lie on bed while supporting her elbow
Bondita: you Done all of these..
Anirudh:no madam..so your lover done this when i was out.
Bondita: and what was the lover’s name! Anirudh Roy Choudhury...
Anirudh: maybe.

Anirudh  reply then they laughed on.
Anirudh:did you like it?
Bondita:i love it..but i far i remember today is not something special and your award ceremony is tomorrow.
Anirudh: you were upset for leaving your father ..and your mood was off.
So i thought to make it little better.
Bondita: thank you so much.

Saying that bondita kiss anirudh’s cheek.. Anirudh serve her tea,she happily take the tea.

At das mansion,
Saudamini hide herself in shawl while having something to her hands.she enter to the mansion being careful that no one can seen her..She walk to the stairs being sacred.it is a high risk especially when Anirudh is not here..

Anirudh is standing near the window.enjoying the sun ray fall on him.he reads newspaper .he have smile on face when her success story written pn newspaper.tommorrow he will get award And also that Arvind's matter will close.

Bondita comes out of the bathroom after bath.she is drying her long hair with towel.
Bondita: anirudh,now we are in Delhi let’s do shopping. Acha tell me from where the suit cloth you bought last time.. I’m thinking to gift this to Rishabh  as he is staying with baba when we are  here..

Anirudh didn’t give his focus on bondita’s talk.he said”okey..” then suddenly he stop ..he realised what did bondita.
He turn to her.
Anirudh:what did you said?
Bondita:buy suit cloth for Rishabh .
Anirudh:no i mean did he staying at our house.
Bondita:yes...
Actually i was not feeling well leaving baba alone in trust of servent..but Rishabh  is a doctor..and i have full confidence on him.also he have holiday now as he is shifting a new chamber.
Bondita smiles at him and walk away.Anirudh get tensed.

Anirudh dial  on mini’s telephone number .. it’s keep ringing..its been she went his house to accomplish his task..but if she get caught red handed.

Saudamini comes to the room and saw
arvind lying in the bed.she walk to his bed.she cover herself and her face with the shawl.she is injecting Arvind.

"Who is there?" The shout make her jump from her place.she saw Rishabh stand at the door..

"Who are you?" Saying that Rishabh march on her but she took the vase near the bed and injure Rishabh's head by throwing it.

"Aah.."Rishabh mourn in pain, saudamini run, Rishabh with difficulties run after her to catch her and finally he hold saudamini's hand.he throw her  shawl.
He saw her face.

Anirudh and bondita having dinner in famous hotel of delhi.bondita is enjoying her soup.bondita look at Anirudh who is not having soup just playing woth the spoon.its look like he is thinking something or tensed for some matter.

Bondita touch his hand which brings him back to the situation.

Bondita: I have been watching since morning, in what thoughts are you immersed in your mind?

Anirudh: nothing..
Bondita:what bothers you inside?you can tell me?
Anirudh: nothing..
Bondita:lie..i can see it in your eyes.
Anirudh: bondita,do you trust me?
Bondita:What kind of question is this if I don't trust you then I would never marry you..
Anirudh: how much you trust me?
Bondita:more than myself.
Anirudh: it's easy to say.
Bondita:I can prove it whenever you want.
Anirudh:then come..

Anirudh bring her to the Terrace.he saw the tank from which a ladder situated.

Bondita: anirudh,why you bring me here?
Anirudh we will test it now. climb the ladder.
Bondita:huh..

Bondita laugh at his talks thinking he must be joking.
Bondita: Very funny now come lets back and you must be forget i have height fear.
Anirudh: I m not joking, I m serious.

By seeing anirudh's expression.bondita can find how much he is serious.

Bondita climbs the ladder.she turn her face to him who have nerual expression on his Face.

Bondita:shall I come down now.
Anirudh: your test begins from here now,Bondita.
Bondita: Anirudh, I'm sacred..you know my problem.

Anirudh:leave the ladder now,
Bondita:huh..
Are you serious.
Anirudh: you said you can prove your love and trust anytime, turn backside and fall down the ladder, I will save you, you trust me right, what happened.

Bondita:I trust you more than myself..
And i know you will never left me get hurt

Saying that she closes eyes and leaves the ladder to fall back side. Anirudh catches her. She smiles and opens eyes.
Bondita:see i told you right. I trust you more than myself.

Anirudh too smiles at her.and make her twill.anirudh and bondita enjoying their outing in delhi in bazaar .

Mujhko itna bataye koyi
Kaise tujhse dil na lagaye koyi

Rabba ne tujhko banane mein
Kardi hai husn ki khaali tijoriyan
Kajal ki siyahi se likhi hai tune jaane
Kitno ki love story’an

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mein
Rain saari teri khair manaun

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main haath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mein
Rain saari teri khair manaun.

They comes back to their room , anidita sitting near the window having comforter around them.

--
Saudamini is tie up in the chair.sameera come to the secret room where saudamini and Rishabh stay.
Sameera: you was so right.. uncle was getting wrong medicine that's why he is in such situation.this high power medicine can throw uncle to coma forever and the test..it means last time the papers were exchange.i myself stand there in lab.uncle was getting low fet medicine in his body.
And who is behind this..
Anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Rishabh:i can't believe ,a man can do such a thing.made his wife's father lifeless.
Sameera:he was always after this family.he never loved Bondita.bondita was a ladder of success for him.
Rishabh: bondita falls for a wrong guy.
Sameera:You have done what was meant to be done, anirudh.The bad that will happen to you will only happen to you and only you.

Are you getting the award?Are you getting the tax of being the most capable lawyer in the whole of India?
come back you'll be in your house.
Big celebration will be where you will see the sample of what you deserve..
Let me come back to tulsipur.

Anirudh is getting award from British general.he look at the first row where his lovely wife sat and clapping most.she gets more happy in his success than her just like...

He chain of thought broke when general place his hand on his shoulder.
General: congratulations..
Anirudh: thanks...

Precap: will Anirudh's truth will come Infront of all, will Bondita 's trust broke?