chapter 7 🔞

Chapter 7
-----------------
Mask thrown out from
the face of anirudh

Hey guys do comments, I'm really nervous on today's part..

Bondita is enjoying Anirudh's weight on her.She enjoyed the feeling of being crushed under his body.

Anirudh kisses bondita's chin.
She lifted herself up with her hands around my neck and kissed on his lips.
his sharp teeth sank into her naked body.
he took the her hips and pulled himself into her.he Start thrusting her

Bondita could feel her reaching her climax.her body to jerk and shudder in response to her climax.he arched toward her.

At office,

Anirudh is doing his work at office, it's a important case behalf of state.he is working on the files.when the phone rang.anirudh thought it must be Bondita as he forgot to bring Lunch with him.he immense in file take the phone.

At house,

Bondita is instructing the Servents about to cleaning.
Bondita:suni..clean there,just behind the clock.you all don't keep house clean..

She went to study room.bondita see the some files shattered into table.hardly Anirudh allow anyone to his study from the time he start handing everything there.

"this Anirudh is too much, never allow anyone to touch his things at study..so how everything is shattered like some storm hit here,i just fix this mess" saying that bondita start cleaning the mess when she find the documents of buying some property in west side.

Bondita: the address is no clear ,but the buyer resistant means Anirudh bought some hug property but which property it is? and its supply amount os passing its days.is Anirudh remember it or not!
I just ask and inform it.

Bondita dial the number of the office.but his poen answer the call.
Bondita: where is anirudh?
Poen:sir is not at office
Anirudh:oh acha did he go court?
Poen:no,he did not have any hearing at court this week.

Bondita is pluzzed as yesterday Anirudh said he had some work in court for which he was late.she get confuse.

Bondita hear a knock at the door.she find her best friend sameera after long time.
Sameera:hey bondita.
Hope you can talk to me now.

Bondita smiles and nod yes.she called sameera last night when she got to know that she is back.bondita wants to forget everything and start a new journey.

The storm is happening outside of big lavishing house, some one is banging fast.

The open get open by a girl and the person to the hall.he give a glace and walk to the hall room.

"Why you were calling me at office again and again?"the person asked being irritated.

"So my calls are now disturbing you.it was not before disturbing!"a girl said.

The person take a bottle From the bar and gulp a glass of wine.

"Last night, the way you went from here.you must be enjoyed your wedding anniversary party with your wife,am i right, anirudh? The girl taunt him.

Yes ,the person is Anirudh himself.anirudh vet chid with her And asking her to stop it.

"Stop it, saudamini." "That's what I'm telling you stop it, anirudh,how long it will go like this"
Yes the girl is saudamini.she look at anirudh angerily and take the glass from him.

"You promise me something, Anirudh, don't you? I'm waiting for it to fulfill but you ..you must be changed your mind.."

Anirudh:i didn't promise to you that, mini.