discontinue!!

Hi everyone,
I'm Fariha, your writer of the story "Deception" i know that I'm getting very irregular to update the story..and i try my best to update new story soon as possible..

I know I'm not a very good writer but i still try to write better..want to explore my skills..i even know i have flaws in my writing and I'm trying best to overcome this..
Become a good writer...

This story "Deception" i had great expectations from this as the plot make me excited..and i try to justice with the plot.

From last few updates i saw the readers comments get less.all do votes.even in my last updated i have 60  something votes and maybe 6 comments 😔
I think it enough to tell..

The story "Deception" Anirudh was after bondita's money..he did lot of nasty things..all these gone..
Now the new phase come where the revealation going on.. given hints..but alas no one talk about it..all they can say is "amazing, awesome and update soon" I'm not saying wrong but i should thank them at least they do a little comment to inspire me... at least they took enough hardwork to write comments others all comes and do votes..
If votes help me to understand people perception about the story..then today i may not compilanting to you all .. People are dm me to write the story but can't comment on the chapters..
I don't know what to tell them.

So with disheartened, I may discontinue the story soon..
Thank you
F.s