os true love

The plot revolves around the relationship between three characters – Anirudh roy Choudhury, Saurabh banerjee, and Bondita das.

Anirudh and Saurabh are childhood friends. Anirudh is born in a rich business famiy where Saurabh is so  of their accountant.
Anirudh’s father Binoy  considers Saurabh as his son. Anirudh's family took care of Saurabh after his father died.
Anirudh have interest in their family business while Saurabh wants to be a singer.both are best friends of each other and can sacrifice anything for each other.
Will they sacrifice their love Also?
Read the story
⬇️

Anidita os
------------------
True love
------------------

Saurabh is preparing everything correct in the house as after 3 years his best friend Anirudh coming back to India,to his house.

Binoy:hey Saurabh..did you prepare everything.. remember tonight we have a party at our house.
Saurabh:yes... everything is in its place.
Binoy:i know..when you are at work nothing get missed..
In Anirudh absence, you become our son.
Saurabh: uncle , you also become father figure to me.

Saying that Saurabh hug Binoy while he back hug him.trilochan come there.

TRC:aap logo ka pyaar dulaar khatam ho gaya hain toh batayenge ke Anirudh ke filght kab land hoge.airport nahi jaana hai kya hume.

Binoy:da, Anirudh se phone pe baat ho chuke hain.shaam ko land hoge aur abhi toh noon hain.

At Airport,

Anirudh is come out of the airport while smiling.
Anirudh: everyone will surprise  see me early at home...
Taxi.. taxi..

Yaar why there are no taxi...

Finally a taxi stop.anirudh hurriedly sat on the taxi with he get dash with something on the taxi.

''aah ouch.."the girl winch.anirudh saw the face of the girl and do what happened.
(Love at first sight)
Girl: excuse me.. it's my taxi...

Anirudh get back to reality ans counter her.
Anirudh:no it's my taxi..

Taxi driver:oh madam sir..its not your taxi neither her ..
It's my taxi..pappu singh's taxi.

Girl:see I'm getting late..i had to meet my friend and i got late her to see off my friend.. now please leave the taxi.
Anirudh:even i too come after long journey..and here no taxi or any transformation.

Taxi driver: today is sitck,many are attending.
You madam where you want to go.
Girl:xy cafe
Taxi driver:and sir what's your?
Anirudh:green road

Taxi:oh than that's great..xy cafe on the way of green road..i will drop you madam First than you sir.

Anirudh and bondita agree with it Sharing the taxi.the taxi starts for their destination.

Girl: I'm sorry..i may misbehave with you.
Anirudh:no i didn't and it's normal.
Are you comfortable..
Girl:yes thanks for asking..
By the way.
I'm bondita.. bondita das.

Bondita forward her hand and Anirudh shake with her.

Anirudh: Anirudh.. Anirudh Roy Chou...

The taxi jerk.

Anirudh:what happened..
Taxi: nothing ji i start again.

The taxi starts again.bondita and anirudh talk with eachother.

Bondita:so you are from America.
Anirudh:yes,i study MBA there..

Bondita's destination come.she bye Anirudh.