part 3

Part 3:-

Bondita is very disturbed after what happened in the birthday party of sameera.she is doing her hair work when a servent enter to the room of the her.

"Ma'am, Arvind sir is calling you downstairs"servent inform her.she nods and walk out of the room.

Bondita comes to the hall when she find her father with some guest.she politely went to them while greet the guest.
Arvind:hey meet them.mr Mukerji and his wife shanta and their son naren..
Bondita: hello everyone..
Arvind:they want their son to marry you.
Mr.mukerji ,i do not have any problem even i too like naren let them get engaged tomorrow.
Bondita,take naren to Garden and you both.

Naren is talking to bondita in various matter,but those words didn't touch to bondita's ear as bondita soul is somewhere else.her mind get alert when she hears the horn sound of car.
She see him come out of car after finishing his work on court,soon his eyes fall on her while he find her with some other guy.

At anirudh's room,

Anirudh and bondita are quarrelling with each other. Anirudh  throw the vase at floor in anger , bondita get shaken and place her plam on her mouth.she cries.

Bondita:What do you think if all this was in my hands, I would not have done anything?
Anirudh:Nothing is in your hands so what will you do yes you will marry him.
Bondita: Anirudh,i love you..
Anirudh: no, you don't..

Anirudh:so you agree to Marry him.
Bondita: I can't go against Baba..
Anirudh:so you let me go!

Bondita: only i know what's pain i am.
This marriage is very much matter to baba..as with taking relationship with naren for our ancestral land
And baba too know our relationship.

Anirudh get shocked and turn too her.she nod and continue her talk.

Bondita:baba get to know about our relationship by sameera.

Anirudh close his eyes in irritation.while bondita saying on.
Bondita:baba know about this relationship but sitll he is silent, I'm sure he will do something..that why he is fixing my marriage with naren.

Anirudh walk to her and stand Infront of her.she look up to his eyes with some hope.while how coldly he just said her.

Anirudh: everyone is waiting for you at home.you go , tomorrow is going to be a big day for you.

Bondita thought Anirudh will said that they will find some way,he will talk to her father but here everything is opposite.
Bondita: Anirudh...
Anirudh:i said you to leave..
Bondita: Anirudh,i just can't ....

This time , Anirudh raise his voice and shout at the innocent girl.

Anirudh:i said leave...

Bondita shaken by his loud voice but sitll she stood Anirudh get aggressive.he hold bondita wrist and let her bring outside of the room.after throwing her out of room he close the door on her face.

Bondita is sitting at her house where some of her relatives come at her house for her wedding after engagement,they will fix marriage soon.she turn her face to her father who is busy in talks with his uncles.

Bondita saw her father is walking back to his room there she follow him.try to understand her..talk to her about her love.

Bondita come and saw her father talking on phone scolding someone for paper mistakes.
Arvind: I can't bear any mistake..just do it right now.
He hung the phone and find bondita standing at door.Bondita emotionally asks her father.
Bondita: don't you thinks you made a big mistake!
Arvind:what kind of mistake?
Bondita:baba,i love anirudh..
Arvind: that's you can say your mistake forgot him.
Bondita:baba,i will marry anyone if you say..but dont you think you are doing wrong after knowing about our relationship.