promo

PROMO
-------------------

A house is seen set fire.people try to stop the fire but nothing is helpful..the damage is done ...the family is burnt in the house...

Inside the house,
A boy come running to the door which is looked.the fire is allover.. but he have to save himself..
"Promise me.. you won't turn back..you will be out from this fire"
The boy took the chair and hit at the door again and again..

Kshan Bhi Hai Tu
Tu Hi Samay Bhi Hai
Srishti Bhi Tu
Tu Hi Pralay Bhi Hai
Swayam Hi Tu Agni Hai

Finally after several try the door get open... giving hope to the boy.

Anidita scene,

Anirudh and bondita are cuddling with each other after their romantic love making.. bondita smiles at Anirudh.
Her eyes fall on the back of anirudh where some marks placed.its look burnt mark.
Bondita: anirudh, you never told me, what is these burnt mark on your back.
Anirudh: this is some dark chapter of my life.
Bondita look pluzzed.

At house,
It's godbarai of Bondita, the house is full of people.
All are enjoying , talking, singing, dancing and gossiping..one lady call out.
Lady:arre kab se dekh rahe hoon.. bondita kahi nazar he nahi arahe hain..godbarai hai uske..

------

Anirudh is searching all over the house for Bondita..but they are no trace of Bondita, where is she gone.

At road,

Bondita is walking devastated by road.she have no senses of her own.she is walking with tears in his eyes.
What happened?to know.. stay tuned to upcoming chapters