Epilogue

ZAVEN

"Aillard! Open the door, Son."

"I'm tired, Ma! Let me sleep first."

Damn headache, damn that alcohol, damn y'all.

"Your fiance is waiting for you. Come to your dad's office now!"

Annoyed, I threw away my pillow and blanket.

"How many times do I have to tell them, i don't need a freaking wife!" I scream frustrated.

Nakakawalang gana. I already have a girlfriend and it's Azda. Then now they want me to marry a girl I don't even know and heck love! And that woman's parents owes us a big debt!

Hindi naman siya ganuon kaimportante kaya hindi na ako nagabalang magbihis. I'm only wearing a boxer.

"Bullshit," I whispered before entering dad's office.

"Ay pandesal!" I turn my gaze on a girl sitting on the sofa.

She's just wearing a maong pants and white blouse. She looks dumb. She even hide her face using her palm. What the?! Is she surprised seing this hot body of mine. Babae nga naman.

"What is it, Dad? That dumb girl will be my wife?"

Tumaas ang isang kilay ni Daddy bago umiling. Wow, now he's disappointed.

"Your words, Zaven. She's your fiance be kind to her." Lumapit si Daddy sa babaeng mukang tangang nakayuko.

"Kind to her? Never! Hell no." I said in sarcastic tone.

"Briella, Ija. Meet Zaven. And, Zaven meet Briella Atarah Nolasco." I shook my head.

"Don't care," and I went out.

Darn, I can't believe it. She looks so innocent but nah ah. They're all the same. Pera lang me ang habol nila sa amin lalo na sa akin. Kung ang mga magulang nga niya pinerahan kami hanggang mamatay sila, siya pa kaya. Maybe she's an angel in disguise.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Hey ey! That's my first kiss! Azda and me not kissing and this girl just got my first kiss.

One year, nothing new. I hate it so much! She's so clumsy, dumb, arrogant. Parang ayaw magpatalo. Nakakainis, nakakaasar, puro sama ng loob. Gusto ko nalang wag nang umuwi sa bahay na 'to. Mom, gave one of our mansion to us. And I can't live with that stupid girl!

Kapag ako nagalit asahan mong magagalit rin 'yan, I'm the one who pay her tuition, buy her things, food, clothes. Hayst tapos akala mo kung sino kulang nalang sapakin ako at tutukan ng kutsilyo.

"You are no different from the gold diggers I met after consuming my money and then leaving." I'll not getting tired saying those words to her.

I can see the teary eyes of her but I don't care. She deserves it!

I don't trust anyone except to my self. Ilang beses na ako naloko ng mga taong pera lang talaga ang habol sa akin. Friends? Maids? Girlfriends? They're all sucks. They just use me and my money. Pareho pareho sila.

And today is her first day at my company, wala ako duon kaya siya munang bahala sa lahat. I want her to pissed. Gusto ko siyanv pahirapan kaya siya ang kinuha ko bilang secretary. And I hope my plan will work.

"Bro, what up? Ang guwapo natin ah." I look at Devitt with boredom look.

"What do you need?" I asked in low tone.

Ang dami pang kinukuda, Devitt Adrian Laccustre. I can't trust him too. He always annoying me.

"I met your, Wife. She's so cute, pretty, and hard headed. Mukang hindi nagpapatalo sayo. I have crush on her." Because of what he said I clenched my first.