Special Chapter ll

ZAVEN

"Wife! Kids!"

Sumalubong sa akin ang limang lalaking pareho-parehong nakasuot ng panjama pero iba-iba ang kulay.

"Dad!" My tiredness disappear when they hug me.

"Hey, where's Kuya and Ate? And Mom?" I asked while kissing their foreheads.

They're already five years old.  Quintuplets.

Zerriell, Zsie, Zveiin, Zahir, Zafir.

I see, Adian on our sala while reading books. He's already eleven years old. And Anarie is still at her room.

Briella is now seven months pregnant with our Quadruplets I know it's getting hard for her. Pero ayaw niya ipa-cesarean she want to feel the pain from our babies. We already have twelve children. Nabuo ang isang dosena na pangarap namin.

"What's that?" I asked Anarie.

She's wearing a oversized t-shirt and basketball short while holding a ball at her right hand.

"Ball, Dad."

Tss, she's boyish.

Siya palang ang babae sa pamilya, nagrereklamo na si Briella at gusto na siyang sundan.

"Adian, teach me how to play basketball." She said and I kissed her cheeks.

Adian eyebrows furrowed. "Anarie, basket is only for boys. And can you please act more girly."

If Adian is more matured enough and now is a genuine and honor student that's different to Anarie. She hate school so much.

"So, c'mon teach me or I'll set all your books on fire." I look at her with a shock face.

"Anarie. . ." I call her.

She just look at me and shrugged. "I mean it, Dad. Now, teach me you son of a biscuit eater!"

"Fuck it up, Anarie."

I can't help but to shook my head. Kids nowdays, tss.

"Kids, don't do it again. Don't say those words. Okay?" I said with a serious tone.

Adian and Anarie nod. While the Quintuplets busy playing. Maganda narin para hindi nila marinig ang mga sinabi ng Ate at Kuya nila.

"Where's your, Mom?" I asked while removing my suit.

"Upstairs, Dad."

Madami akong katulong na kinuha para mabantayan sila ng maayos. It's already eight p.m for sure they already eat dinner.

I saw a beautiful lady sleeping.

I slowly kiss her lips. "Hey, beautiful."

Siya talaga ang pahinga ko. While looking at her and at our kids gives me energy. Nakakawala ng pagod makita silang masaya.

"Sorry for waking you up," she's so cute with those sleepy eyes.

"I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you more, Mister ko." She kissed my lips. It's just a smack but it gives to much butterflies.

"Kumain kana?" Tanong pa niya.

"Already done, wait I'm going to take a bath. Go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead three times.

Without her, and our kids. My life will be a miserable nightmare. I'm not going to let them leave me alone. They're my strength, my sanctuary, my home, and they're will be forever my loves. No one can replace them.