For Me? {Happy Birthday Chres part 2)

This may be short as hell.

"Jakey?" Chres rubbed through Jacob's hair, who head was still on his chest. They had been asleep for about 3 hours and it was about 12 o'clock when they started. Chres was just thinking to himself, he has another round later on. Holy Fuck.

He heard Jacob groan. "Hmm?" He hummed.
"Wake up" Chres shook Jacob, causing him to slowly sit up. He stretched and grunted, making Chres giggle. Jacob smirked lightly before climbing back over Chres.

"What you giggling at?" Jacob chuckled pecked his lips.

Chres answered with another giggle. "You, duh." He wrapped his arms around Jacob's neck, bringing him back down into a kiss.

Jacob pulled away after a while and looked down at Chres. "I suppose you want your presents now?" He raised an eyebrow and watched Chres light up with excitement.

"Yes!" Chres sat up, causing his lips to press on Jacob's. Jacob smiled and moved off of him.

"Come on," Jacob pulled Chres up. "They're downstairs."

They made their way downstairs and walked over to the couch.

"I see 3 bags Jay." Chres held onto Jacob's hand walking to the couch.

"I know they are all for you. " Jacob couldn't help but smile. "Go ahead. Open them."

Chres hurried over to the couch opening the same box first. He wiggled with excitement, then he stopped.

"Wh-.... It's a..." He couldn't finish he was in shock. He looked at Jacob who had a bright smile plastered across his face.

"It's a Datejust Oyster Gold Rolex and a 14 ct gold necklace. The Rolex has your name on the inside too." Chres checked to see if he was telling the truth. And he was.

"Come on. Open the other two." Jacob walked over wrapping his arms around Chres' waist.

Chres grabbed the others and placed the boxes side by side... By side. All at once he flipped the lids open, revealing the brand new Jordan's. His mouth dropped at sight.

'Jay... Y-You didn't have-" Jacob cut him off by grabbing his hand and turning thim around.

"I wanted to. This is all for you. I never done this for anyone else. I love you. So Imma spoil you. And that's 'cause you're mine." Jacob grabbed his chin. "And Imma treat you the best way I know how."

Chres blushed holding Jacob's hand in his.

"I love you Chres. So I'm going to do any and everything for you." Jacob rubbed his cheek.
Chres smiled, "I love you too."

They looked at each other. Just being captured in each others spirit.

Jacob smiled at Chres then chuckled. "You know you have any round waiting in ya."

Chres bit his lip and giggled. "Yeah. Where we going this time?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Anywhere you want. Its your birthday baby." Jacob picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Chres looked down at him "The kitchen" he said below a whisper. Jacob started walking.
"The Kitchen it is." He chuckled.

Just so you know. They needed a new kitchen table after they were done.

~~~

I know its short. Eh

Started a new story.

Its called 'Running Back To You'

Go check it out.

Bye