Jealous

So I just realized I never told you guys where this story takes place.

I feel slow.

They live in Orlando Florida. That is a very helpful piece of info.

Which I had forgot to add. Sowwy

~~~

Chres had finally returned to school and He was getting loads of attention. Any other day he wouldn't mind but today just wasn't his day.

"Ayo, Chresanto right?" A voice called behind him as he walked to lunch.

He stopped looking over his shoulder in the direction of the voice. "Yeah, who's asking?" He stopped turning around fully.

"Me. I'm Montrell. We have history together." Montrell chuckled. "We have all our classes together actually." He stuck his hand out to Chres.

He gladly took his hand and shook it. "Yeah, I noticed. You sit up near the front. And everyone calls you Trill right?"

He nodded, "Yeah. And I'm still figuring my way around this school. Mind helping me... Beautiful." He kissed Chres' hand, causing Chres to blush.

"No problem. I'm just headed to lunch. Wanna join?" Chres smiled, glancing toward the cafeteria.

"Don't mind if I do." Trill smiled draping his arm over his shoulder. The two walked to cafeteria talking amongst themselves.

~~~

Jacob huffed watching the two. He knew Him and Chres couldn't be an official couple because of school policy, but to him that kiss, or should I say those kisses they shared meant something to him. He seemed to think Chres felt the same way but what he just saw told him otherwise.

Chres wasn't here when Trill had first arrived so he didn't know. He didn't know that he had been pulling that move since the moment he stepped foot in those steel doors. It made Jacob's blood boil.

He walked back over to his desk. He had papers to grade so he stayed in his classroom for lunch today. Usually Chres would come and sit with him. But it looked like he had other plans.

~~~

"So Trill where did you move from?" Chres raised an eyebrow, wiping the taco sauce off of his face.

"St. Louis. And where you from? Heaven?"

Chres blushed hiding his face in his hands. "Stop it."

"Do I really have to? I like seeing you blush. It's cute to me." He brushed his hand against Chres' arm, sending chills up his spine.

"Yes. Now stop it you!" Chres giggled, shooing away his hand playfully.

Trill smiled. "Alright I'll stop. Only if you give me your number."

"And if I don't?" Chres pursed his lips.

"I'll cry all the way back to St. Louis." He faked a tear.

"Okay fine." Chres pulled a sharpie out of his pants pocket. He wrote Hus number on Trill's finishing just before the bell rang for the end of lunch. They both stood up from their seats throwing their plates away.

"I'll see you next period beautiful." Montrell winked, licking his lip.

"Okay." Chres gushed.

~~~

I'm making a second part so y'all eyes don't pop out of they sockets from reading too much.