Fuck Boy

Chres and Trill had finally started to hang out. As you can tell. And Jacob and Chres had stop talking. Just because you're in the same house doesn't mean you have to talk to each other.

"Aww Trill would you stop." Chres giggled on the phone walking by Jacob who was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV. He jaw clenched as Chres giggled on the phone.

"Lil mama." Trill spoke on the other end of the phone.

"Hmm?" Chres hummed back to him.

"You know, there's a new movie coming out. You wanna go wit me. Just me and you." Trill grinned.

"Sure." Chres giggled.

"Alright. Sweet Thang. I gotta go but I'll text you later. Be good." Trill looked at the time.

"I will. Bye." Chres smiled.

"Bye." And with that the conversation was done.

The TV was on a low volume and Jacob was just staring into space. Chres rolled his eyes and went to his room. Once Chres got in his room he plopped on his bed.

"Why the fuck do I even like him." He mumbled to himself. You know the voice in your head that's always got something sarcastic to say? Well his was extra sassy today.

'Oh I know. 1. He bailed you out of Jail 2. He gave you a place to sleep 3. He gave you clothes 4. He gives you food to eat. And 5. Nigga pipe game strong as fuck. Dick too bomb bitch.' Chres rolled his eyes. But that voice had him thinking. Maybe he was wrong for being mad. He had nothing to be mad about. It was his fault not Jacob's. But he was already feeling Trill. Why stop now? (Cause he.. Nvm.)

Chres laid back, putting a pillow on his face. He blew out a sigh and closed his eyes.

~~~

The next day Chres planned to hang with Trill. After he did his daily routine. Shower, teeth and clothes, he made his way downstairs. He could smell breakfast but he didn't see Jacob anyway.

'He may be mad, but he still cares.' Why in the hell is this voice still Chres mumbled. He shook his head and grabbed the plate of breakfast. He ate then walked outside to meet Trill rolling up just in time. He climbed out and they were off.
~~~
They pulled up to what seemed like a river and climbed out of the car.

Chres climbed out giggling, "Why are we here?" Trill smiled closing his door.

"I wanna take you for a walk." (Goat mouth mammy fucker )

Trill reached out his hand and Chres grabbed it walking along side him.

"Trill why are you doing this." Chres looked over at him.

"Cause I'm showing you what I would do with you if you were mine." Trill gave a toothy smile.

Chres blushed and looked down as he walked. "Aww."

In the distance you could some one tanning toward them.

"Montrell Alexander Martin!" It sounded like a female voice screamed coming their way.

"Who's that?" Chres' curiousity was getting the best of him.

"His girlfriend that's who it is." The girl screamed stepping in front of them.

Chres snactched his hand away from Trill and started to back up. "Girlfriend? Trill please tell me she's lying."

"She's not" he mumbled looking down.

"I thought you were different. But you're just a selfish Fuck Boy." The girl screamed before walking away.

"Chres." Trill grabbed his hand but once again he snatched away.

"No. I'm not getting hurt again. You are what she said you were... A Fuck Boy." Chres clenched his jaw and pulled his phone out.

"Come Get Me" -BabyC

'On My Way"- PapìJay

5 minutes later, a black car pulled up, tinted windows and 26 inch rims.

"Bye Fuck Boy." Chres left without another word.

Jacob and Chres rode home with out a single word.

"When we get home. I'm fucking you until your legs go numb and your eyes roll back." Jacob spoke in a harsh tone but it just turned Chres on more.

----

Its short I know. But damn.