New house

After Jacob and Chresanto finishes their meals they headed to Jacob's home. Jacob pulled up the driveway to his Two Story, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

"Woah" Chres stared at the house in awe. "This is all yours?"

"Yep." Jacob walked up to the door and unlocked it revealing a beautiful inside. The two walked in slowly. "Everything split between the two floor. Got the kitchen, Weight room, dining roo-"

"Wait. Did you just say weight room?" Chresanto raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I have a weight room in my house." Jacob chuckled.

"Your house is officially awesome now." Chres continued to look around.

"Follow me, the rooms are upstairs." Jacob climbed the stairs, leaving Chres cheering silently doing his Touchdown Dance up the stairs. (IM5 yas)

"You can choose which room you want. They are all pretty big, so you may like them." Jacob walked into a room that seemed way bigger than the rest.

"I officially love this house." Chres stared in awe as he walked into a room next to Jacob's.

It was a large room, as thus stated before. It had a King size bed, with a blue bed set. Chres' favorite color. A big dresser with a flat screen TV placed upon it. A computer desk, and as usually a large closet. Chres plopped down on the bed, just admiring the room. He didn't notice that Jacob was leaning on the doorframe in basketball shorts and a muscle tee.

"So you like the house?" He glanced around the room.

Chres jumped in surprise, flopping down to the floor. Spazzing out like a fish out of water. After a while it was Jacob, who seemed to find Chres' reaction quite hilarious. Chres blushed, standing up to his feet.

"Um what was the question again?" Chres rubbed the back of his neck, still blushing as he look at his shoes.

"I said Do you like the house Santo?" He walked up to Chres, lifting his head.

"Y-yeah. Its a-amazing." Chres blushed.

"Yeah I know," He glided his fingers under Chres' chin. "So let's go get you some clothes and other things so you can feel as at home as possible." He took his hand away, not before slightly tugging on the hair forming on Chres' chin.

Chres giggled, watching Jacob walk out. He soon followed close behind.

~~~

Hola

Another chapter complete

Chres will be going back to school

Just wait on it.

Bye now.