Beg For It

Jacob whipped the car into the driveway, climbing out the car and making his way to the door. The veins in his neck were pulsing and you could tell he wasn't taking any shit... From any body.

"Get in this damn house." He growled staring at Chres; who on cue scurried into the house. Jacob walked into the house closing the door and locking it secure. He pulled off his shirt and walked over slowly to Chres. Each time he took a step, Chres took another backward.

"J-Jacob i-" Chres trembled.

Jacob got inches away from him. Just staring down at him. "Shut the fuck up." Jacob's deep voice rang through Chres' ears with an echo. Jacob grabbed Chres by his shirt and pulled him even closer.

"You remember what I said right?" Jacob looked him in the eyes. The fear was cloudy with a spark of lust. He smirked watching Chres nod in fear.

"Good. 'Cause I keep my promises don't I, baby?" Jacob watched as Chres bit his lip and nodded once again. Jacob let go of his shirt and pushed Chres against the wall. He smashed his lips into Chres'. Chres was so distracted he didn't notice Jacob tying his hands around his back with his shirt that he took off earlier. When Chres went to reach for Jacobs chest he received a rude awaking. While Chres attempted to break free, Jacob chuckled, unbuckling his belt and dropping his jeans to the floor.

"Stop Trying." He smirked. "It gets tighter the more you struggle baby." He growled, hearing Chres whimper.

"Turn Around." Chres just looked at Jacob like he spoke another language. Chres slowly walked over to Jacob, dropping to his knees with a thud.

"What the fuck are you-" Jacob was interrupted by Chres grabbing the hem of his boxers with his teeth. When the boxers were down far enough, Chres took Jacob's half-erect member into his mouth. He bobbed his head, glancing up at Jacob, who was biting his lip.

"No hands huh? Looks like someone has been practicing." Jacob chuckled, holding the back of his head. Once He was fully hard, Jacob popped Chres' mouth off of his now wet dick. Jacob picked Chres up, stripping him of clothes and pushing him to wall. Jacob put on a condom and stood right behind Chres.

"I dare you to moan. I fucking dare you.." Jacob groaned into his ear as he pushed in the tip of his dick into Chres. Chres closed his eyes and bit his lip as hard as he could. Soon after Jacob began whining his hip. Pushing himself deeper in every thrust, he, himself couldn't contained his grunts and growls.

"So you wanna fuck with these lil Fuck Boys huh? They wouldn't be able to fuck you like I do." Jacob sucked and licked on his neck, leaving a more than visable purple hickey. With each thrust he pulled Chres' hips back into his own.

"Fuck. They'd never be able to make you moan like I do." Jacob grabbed him by the chin, tilting his head back. Chres let his eyes roll to the back of his head. He was speechless so he couldn't answer back to Jacob. Chres couldn't hold it anymore.

"Ahhhh." He let a longed moan out right into Jacob's ear. Jacob smirked and thrusted his hips forward in one hard motion, causing Chres to gasp.

"I knew you couldn't hold it. You like my dick too much not moan just from the sight of it. Ain't that right." Jacob chuckled, watching Chres nod his head. After kissing Chres shoulder, Jacob pulled out of Chres with a pop. Chres, who was still whimpering from the withdrawl, was picked up by two strong hands. Walking over to the love seat, Jacob dropped him down, crawling between his legs.

"You want me to let you go don't you?" Jacob teased Chres' with his tip. Chres nodded, wiggling. Jacob reached under him and undid the shirt. Putting Chres' legs in the crease of his elbows and pushing them down to his sides, Jacob pushed the rest of his member back inside of Chres.

"You know who can fuck this ass right baby?" Jacob grinded into him with a fast pace. You could hear the slapping of skin.

"You..." Chres whispered wrapping his arms around Jacob's neck.

"Who?" Jacob sped up.

"You!" Chres raised his voice, closing his eyes.

"What's my name Chres?" Jacob kissed him for a quick second.

"Jacob." Jacob grabbed a chuck of his ass, and thrusted with all his might.

"Not even close." Jacob smirked as Chres shivered under him.

"Please..." Chres whispered.

"Tell me my name. Beg for me to stop. " Jacob growled.

Chres was on a one way street. His legs had lost all of their feeling, and he needed to cum. He screamed the first that came to his mind.

"Daddy, please let me cum please." His eyes had rolled back and his back was arched.

"Cum." That word sent them both over the edge. They grunted and groaned as they came down from their highs.

"Don't want none of them Fuck Boys anymore now do you." Jacob smirked.

"No Daddy." Chres was still panting.

"From now on, I'm gonna fuck you like I'm mad at you." Jacob paused to kiss Chres slowly. "And make love to you like we're a married couple."

Chres smiled slightly. Nigga couldn't feel his legs, what do you expect.

"Please do that for me Daddy." Jacob grinned looking down at him.

"As long as you keep calling me Daddy imma do whatever you want." Jacob chuckled. He pulled out and laid next to Chres. Pulling him on top he yawned.

~~~

I swear I told myself I was not going to sleep until I finished this chapter.

Now look.

I finished.

I'm so proud but I'm so tired.

Lord help me...