Jealous (Part 2)

Here's part 2

~~~

It was the end of the day. Almost time for school to let out. Mr. Perez let his students talk to each other until the bell rang. His feet propped on top of his desk, chair leaning back. He watched students wander around, throwing paper balls, arm wrestling on desks, reading, or just yapping away. He cleared his throat, rubbing through his hair.

"I swear if I have to pick up one paper ball in this classroom after y'all leave today, my body will have a malfunction and you all will have 3 pop quizzes on Friday." He groaned. The students looked at him with wide eyes.

"All?!" The students exclaimed together. Jacob nodded.

"You can't do that!" A student shouted from the back out the room. He let his glasses slide to the tip of his nose as he glanced at the class.

"I'm the teacher. You're the student. I could give you a test tomorrow on African culture if I wanted to. Try me." He smirked as the students hurried to pick up the paper.

"And that is what I thought." He pushed his glasses back up, leankng his head back.

"And Chresanto I would like to speak with you after the bell rings." He spoke, eyes still closed.

Chres glanced at him before throwing a paper ball at his forehead. Jacob's eyes popped opened as he glared at Chres and a smirking Montrell.

"Yes sir." Chres giggled continuing his conversation with the boy Jacob surely didn't approve of.

The bell rung, triggering the students to the room. Jacob watched as Trill hugged Chres and whispered something in his ear. Chres giggled at whatever was said and watched as he walked out of the class room. Chres closed and locked the room door. He walked over to Jacob and sat on the edge of desk. He played with the pencil as Jacob sat up removing his feet from desk.

"You don't need to be hanging around Trill Chres." Jacob stood up erasing the board.

"And why not Jay?"

"Because he's no good for you Chres. He'll just play you."

"And how would you know? Have you sat down and actually talked to him Jacob?"

"No I haven't bu-"

"I don't want to hear it." Chres stood up from the desk. He grabbed his books and walked toward the door. Jacob stopped him.

"Listen...
I don’t like the way he’s looking at you," Jacob looked at Chres in his eyes.

"I’m starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

Even though I know you love me,

Can’t help it

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest," Jacob pounded on his chest with a hard fist.

I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed

It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect

It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous." Chres watched as Jacob walked over to him. He opened his mouth to continue what Jacob was saying.

" I wish you didn’t have to post it all
I wish you’d save a little bit just for me," Chres poked Jacob's chest.

Protective or possessive, yeah
Call it passive or aggressive

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest

I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed

It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect

It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous." Chres shrugged, staring into Jacob's eyes.

They both began to sing along to the song that described how they were feeling

" You’re the only one invited
I said there’s no one else for you." Jacob sung one verse

" 'Cause you know I get excited, yeah
When you get jealous too." While Chres sung the other.

"I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest." And this continued back and forth.

I’m turning red in the face
You can call me obsessed

It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect

It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous." By the time they were done, they were Chest and Chest staring into each other eyes.

"Why are you jealous Chres?" Jacob wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I see the way these teachers look at you. And the way you look at them." Chres sighed.

"Well don't worry about them. The only person I care about. The person I wanna see smile is you. Remember that okay." Jacob put his forehead onto Chres'.

Chres smiled, placing his hand on Jacob's chest. "Okay Mr. Perez... I will." Chres leaned his head up and soon his lips connected with Jacob's. Sending sparks through their bodies.

'I could get used to this' Jacob thought to himself.

~~~

Long I know.

Its only long because of the lyrics.

I think I'm obsessed with Jealous by Nick Jonas.

Its been on repeat for 3 days.

I need help.

Can I marry Nick Jonas, Dana Vaughns, August Alsina, and Chresanto August?

No?

Thought so.

Don't mind my weirdness.

Vote, Comment, Share.

Bye You people of earth.

With body parts and shit.

Noses, and legs, and arms and shit of that nature.