I Like It...

Jacob pulled into the parking lot. They both get out and strolled into Wendy's.

"I will tell you this. If I order 3 Doubles with extra fries don't be surprise." Chres shook his head, walking up to the counter.

"Boy trust me. You won't surprise me." Jacob patted his shoulder.

"Hey Cutie ," The cashier giggled staring Chresanto down like he was a piece of steak. "What would you like to order today?"

Chres cleared his throat. "Uh can I get 3 of your doubles with no onions, with 3 large fries and a large Sprite." Chres rubbed his forehead looking back at Jacob.

"Hungry aren't we?" The cashier reached over and touched his cheek.

"Ha, yeah you can say that." He looked back at Jacob once again. Jacob stepped up and wrapped his arms around Chres' waist causing him to blush a deep red. The cashier blinked in surprise as Jacob chuckled in Chres' ear sending chills down his spine.

"Yeah, could I have the same with it onions and a large Coke?" He raised his eyebrow smirking. The cashier blushed in embarrassment

"Of course sir. That would be um $32.98." The cashier made their drinks and handed them over. Jacob pulled out his wallet and paid her with exact change.

| 5 Minutes Later |

"Jacob! Your order is ready." The two heard a voice of store.

"I'll get it." Chres told Jacob as he got up to walk to the counter. Jacob nodded sitting his phone on the table. Chres came back balancing two trays in his hands. He handed Jacob one as he sat down.

"Thank you." Chres mumbles as he stuffed his face with fries smearing ketchup on his face. Jacob chuckled and wiped it off with a napkin.

"For what?" He raised his eyebrow amused. "That Lil stunt I did at the counter?"

Chres nodded blushing again.

"It wasn't a problem for me. I liked being able to do that." Jacob came over to Chres' and put his arm around his waist.

Chres giggled, "I did too." He laid his head on Jacob's chest. Jacob sat there chuckling at how messy Chres was.

"Told you I was greedy."

"I am too Baby Boy. And just so you know; I don't like sharing." Jacob chuckled pecking Chres' neck. Chres blushed a deep red hiding his face in Jacob's chest.

~~~

I am on a fucking roll guys

3 chapters with no trouble

This book Is getting good tbh

Vote, Comment, Share