A New You.

By this time Chresanto had became a new person. Same shy, keep to himself personality, but a whole new body. The veins in his arms bulged at the slight flex of his fist, a small breathe bucked his chest out further than before. He was brand new. During the past few weeks Chres had became friendly with the other guys.

"Aye young blood." A voice called to Chres as he looked up from his book.

"Hmm?" He raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Wanna go do some weights before you get out of here?" The voice, Antonio spoke as he walked to the door of the cell. Chres got up from his Indian style sitting on his bed. He sat his book down walking to the door pulling on his shirt.

"What do you mean Tonio?" Chres walked out dapping him as they walked to the weight section.

"You ain't heard Lil homie? They said it's been going around that you might be getting out of here tomorrow. They got yo moms." He held the door open as they walked in.

"Oh really? Nobody told me that." Chres wondered why no one had told him yet. He was brought out of his thoughts by Antonio putting his arm around his shoulder.

"Imma miss you Young blood. You were the cloest thing I had to a brother up in the place." He rubbed his fingers through Chres' growing curls. Chres nudged him smiling.

"Look at you expressing your feelings and ish." Toni shook his head.

"You changed me. And I sure as hell changed you. You was a Lil wimp when you first came here. But look at you now. All buff and shit. But you still a Lil nerd." Toni thumped Chres' forehead walking over to the weight bench. Chres followed getting on the one on the right side of Antonio.

"Well its not my fault that I know what e=mc squared means and you don't even know what the square root of 9,216 is." Chres being lifting the 250 pound weight bar. He heard Toni grunt.

"96." He grunted again, making Chres stop mid-lift.

"Did you just-"

"Young blood, what you don't know about me is that I graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA. Highest in my class. The equation E=MC squared is the equation of energy. The world is 4.6 billion years old. From oldest Era to the youngest, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Cenozoic. We are currently in the Cenozoic. Paleozoic was the time of marine animals. Mesozoic, time of Dinosaurs. And Cenozoic the age of mammals." Toni spoke stilling lifting the weights.

"Wow." Chres was astounded. "I didn't know you knew so much." He went back to lifting.

"I was pulled into the wrong crowd Lil dude. If I wasn't in here, I'd be the boss of a computer technology company. "

"Wow" Was the only thing Chres could say.

| The Next Day |

"Chresanto August. Pack your stuff. You're going home." The sound of unlocking of the call door alerted Chres as he packed his stuff.

"Say your goodbyes and I'll take you out front." Chres nodded walking out the cell.

"Aye Lil dude! You leaving already?" Antonio ran up to Chres. He looked down.

"Yeah. They said early release. Imma miss you Tonio. When you get out you better come and see me." Chres hugged him.

"I got chu you young blood. Holla at me if you ever need something aight." He hugged back rubbing his fingers through Chres' curls.

"Aight Tonio." Chres walked pulled away nudging him slightly smiling as they shared a laugh.

----------

Another Chapter for y'all

Taught y'all some science too

Hope you like it

Vote, Comment, Share