I Just Don't Understand...

Chres sat at the lunch table conversing with his friends about upcoming events and activities at school that they thought about attending. Chresanto was a outgoing spirit when it came to things like these. "I mean like almost everyone is going to be there. Especially cute Senior boys." His long haired friend Lauren spoke rubbing her hands together. Chres rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yeah Right. Like any of these stuck up senior want you." She glared at him a flicked him off. "Anytime Baby." He smirked as she made a disgusted face and put her finger down. "Aye Little Freshmans, mind moving from our table and sitting on floor." A Senior taunted at them as they brung their attention to him. Captain of Football Shawn Carter. Chres and his friends always sat here and until now it wasn't a problem with most of the seniors. He stood up from his seat and looked straight at the senior. "And what are you going to do if we don't? This wasn't a problem until you seniors came along and interrupted our conversation. " Chres scoffed and folded his arms. Shawn chuckled and shook his head. He stepped up to Chres and looked at him. "Young blood you must not know who you talkin' to. I'm Shawn Carter, Captain of the football team." Chres rolled his eyes. "Well I didn't know you were the captain of the football team, but I know one thing. Homie yo breathe is kicking." Chres shook his head and sat back down and continued to talk and laugh with his friends. That statement would make him the most brave freshman in this school. But with bravery comes responsibility and he would soon find that out. Maybe not today but soon.

After lunch Chres and his friends parted and made their way to their next class. History for Chres. Which meant Mr.Perez. Chresanto walked in class and sat in his seat. He took out his pencil and notebook and began to write tonight's homework.He hummed and tapped his pencil on the desk. Mr.Perez spoke up as he noticed everyone was in class. "Today We'll be learning something new." Chres smiled. He loved learning new things especially from Mr.Perez. Chresanto looked at the board and you would have thought he had just got slapped. He didn't know what the hell Mr.Perez had just wrote on the board. "Uh Mr.Perez, I don't get that. " Chres pointed to the board as he spoked softly. Perez nodded and made his way over to him. He squatted down beside him looking at his paper. "See you misplaced your words and phrases." Chres scratched his head in confusion. "How... I swear I wrote it down right." Perez shook his head no, as he took Chres' pencil writing something down. Chres just stared at the paper. "Mr.Perez I Just don't understand. How did I get that wrong. I-i just.... I don't know." Chres rubbed his head and sat back in his chair.

Mr.Perez looked at him and stood up. "Alright, listen... Since you don't really understand. Today after school I'll help you alright?" Perez put his strong hands over the ninth grader who desperately needed help. Chres nodded and picked up his pencil. In his mind he kept repeating those same words. "I just don't understand." Over and over again. Maybe He just didn't understand.... Who knows if he ever will

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Well that's a wrap. Hope you guys are liking this so far. Might have a new story coming soon. I said Might tho. I love you guys so much. :* Bye bye now.

~DC ~Riah