Happiness Short Lived

After that Saturday night the two were closer than ever.

The Monday morning they returned to school was a normal boring Monday. It's like 6:00 o'clock in the morning. School doesnt start until 8:54.

"Can we go back home?" Chres mumbled to Jacob as he yawned.

"Nope." Jacob shook his head.

"Why not Jay?" Chres whined laying across Jacob's desk. Chres had asked to become teacher assistant this week so he could annoy Jacob for no reason.

"Cause I said so boy now sit up." Jacob chuckled and poked Chres' stomach.

"Fine." Chres huffed, sitting up. He folded his arms.

"Why did you even ask to be Teacher's assistant anyway?" Jacob raised his eyebrow, he leaned forward onto his desk looking up Chres.

"So I could annoy you all day." Chres giggled. Jacob shook his head standing up.

"Come here Chres." Jacob walked over to window, looking out at the busy street. Chres got up and walked his way next to Jacob.

Jacob glanced at him and back out the window. "Do you ever wonder why your life is the way it is?"

Chres looked down at his converses. "All the time... To be honest. I just don't understand why it had to be me. Out of all people in the world..."

"Do you ever think it happened to you for a reason?"

Chres nodded still staring at his shoes.

"Hey," Jacob lifted Chres head with a finger. "I promise you. If you ever need anyone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. You know I'm there." Jacob pulled him into a hug. Chres hugged back tightly.

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome Chres. Hey since you're my little assistant this week... Could you go and get me these copies from the copy room. The copy is running so you'll have to wait a while." Jacob showed Chres a paper.

Chres nodded, "Room 117 right?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'll be back." Chres held the paper and and walked out the classroom. He walked down the hallway humming a tone to himself when he saw the school principal, Mr. Jason Cardwell.

"Good Morning Mr.Cardwell" Chres spoke lightly smiling.

"Good morning Mr. August. I would like to talk to you in my office. The printer is down at the moment and by the time we're done talking it should be back working."

Chres raised his eyebrow, but followed the principal. "Okay..."

~~~

"Have a seat Chresanto." Cardwell pointed to the leather chair in front of his desk. Chres sat down, looking up at him.

"Uh what am I here for sir? If I may ask..."

"Chresanto. I know about you and Mr. Perez."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Chres sunk into his seat.

"I see the way you look at Jacob... The way you talk to him... You know I can turn him in to the police and have you sent to be a foster child." Jason smirked as Chres' face filled with worry.

"No... No... Don't send me there."

"There's only one way to keep my mouth shut then..." Jason stood.

"Wh-what i-is t-that?" Chres heard the clinking of a belt buckle, he turned to see Jason dropping his belt along with his pants and boxers.

"Suck it." Jason grabbed his hardened shaft and walked to Chres.

The next words Chres spoke, he deeply regretted. "N-no" he shook his head refusing.

Jason raised an eyebrow, soon lifting Chres by his neck. Now Chres was a strong boy but Mr. Cardwell was stronger.

"You want Mr. Perez to keep his job right?" Chres struggled to nod.

"So that means you'll do what I say. When I say it." Jason slapped Chres across the face, causing him to whimper.

Jason dropped Chres, leaving him to drop to his knees gasping for air. He didn't gasp for long, when the thick, slippery dick of his principal was shoved down his throat.

~~~

20 minutes later, he walked out. Face red with embarrassment, and tears sliding down his bruised face, Chres walked to the copy room. Grabbing the papers off of the printer Chres wiped his face making his way back to the classroom. He sighed pushing the door open.

"Oh hey you're back. What happened?" Jacob looked up from his lesson planner.

Chres clears his throat pulling the hood of his jacket over his head. "It ran out of paper and it was going slow." He placed the papers in front of Jacob.

"Oh okay. Chres... You okay?" Jacob's face filled with worried.

"Yeah Jay. I-i'm fine," Chres faked a yawn. "Just tired." Chres sat a desk next to the window.

"Well alright... Just let me know if you need anything okay?" Jacob looked at him.

Chres nodded closing his eyes. 'Could I ever be happy for longer than 24 hours? Why does this always happen to me?" He let a tear slide down his face. He quickly wiped it away, laying his head down.

~~~

Don't kill me...

I know y'all tired of me hurting Chressy.
Chres: Don't worry bout them killing you. Imma kill you

But it hurts me more than it hurts y'all tbh.
Chres: Bitch How??!

I promise he'll find his happiness
Chres: Yeah Right.. 

He just has to wait for it.
Chres: For Why?! Haven't I been through enough shit already?!

Don't kill me okay?

Vote, Comment, And Share

Bye now.