Your Love

So imma try this POV thing.

I don't really wanna do it but eh

~~~

Chres POV

Bodies sweating out of control. He bit his lip as he grinded into me. His hair stuck to his face.

He grunted flipping us over. I was on top now. My turn to have control. I rocked my hips and bounced causing the chair to shake.

"Ah Chres." He gripped my thighs, putting in all his power to thrust into me. I was completely at a loss for words.

"Ah Papì, Reduzca la velocidad, yo no creo que pueda manejar mucho más²." My Spanish kicked in once he began to thrust into me.

"Just alil longer baby boy." He filled me up. With both himself and love. Its like I couldn't get enough.

I leaned down, smashing my lips into his. My fingers tangling in his hair. "I'm so close..." I managed to spit out between pants.

"Me too... Can you cum for Papì?" He panted, growling in my ear.

That just drove me insane. A flash of white come in front of my eyes as I arched my back deeply gripping tightly onto Jacob's hair. Soon after I felt Jacob empty himself inside the condom.

We both collapsed on the couch gasping for air as we came off of our high.

"Wow..." My chest heaved as I wiped the sweat off of my chest and face.

"Wow, is right." Jacob glanced down at me.

"You know I love you Chres. I promise I'll always treat you right..." He glided his hand down my back.

"I-i l-love you too J-jacob." I stumbled over the words. "And I believe that you always will." I blushed.

What does this man do to me that makes me feel this way.

"Maybe I show you a love you haven't seen before." He smiled leaning back.

Wait... Did I say that out loud? Am I saying this out loud?

"Yes. And Yes" he chuckled.

I buried my face in his chest. I could get used to the kind of love.

~~~

Jacob POV

I never thought I'd find somebody like Chres. Never. But I'm glad I did. I'm falling for this boy. Hopefully he catches me.

~~~

The two didn't seem to mind their position. So they just slept on the couch. They cuddled into each other, absorbing the heat from one another. They were the perfect couple if you ask me. But happiness doesn't always last forever now does it?...

~~~

Reduzca la velocidad, yo no creo que pueda manejar mucho más : Slow down, I do not think I can handle much more

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|

Comment what you think is going to happen

I want to hear what your information sack came up with.

Y'all know I got you.

Of course I didn't add all detail

But I made it do what it do. *pops magical collar*