A New You Part 2 ✌

As Chresanto walked out to the front he wondered what Jacob would say about his new look. One could only hope to have a positive reaction.

"He's waiting by the door." The officer showed Chres through the steel doors leading to the waiting room. He nodded walking to the door.

Jacob heard footsteps coming his way and he looked up from his phone.

"Santo?" Jacob stared in awe as he watched Chresanto walk his way. Did I forget to mention Chresanto's voice had changed completely, but it still wasn't as deep as Jacob's.

"Yeah," he paused for a second fixing his shirt. "Its me." Chres looked down at himself.

"You look so different." Jacob stood looking Chres up and down.

"You can thank these guys in there for this."  Chres flexed his arms. 

"Oh boy please. You guns gonna need alil more armour if you trying to compete with me." Jacob flexed his own arms. Veins bulged out leaving Chres slightly amazed. Jacob smirked putting his arm over Chresanto.

"Whatever." Chres flushed. "I'm hungry man. The food they feed us leaves a guy starving." His stomach grumbled on cue.

"Alright. Let's go get you something to eat." Jacob patted his stomach. "Ooh somebody has abs."

Chres blushed as they walked out of the building.

"What you want to eat?" Jacob unlocked his trunk. They both got in putting on their seatbelt.

"To be honest. I don't wanna seem greedy but Wendy's sounds really good right now." Chres rubbed the back of his neck.

"Alright." Jacob chuckled. "Wendy's it is." He pulled out of the parking lot making his way to Wendy's.

"How was it in there?" Jacob gnawed on his lip and he drove.

"Rough. I was a cellmate with my step-dad. But then he got moved to a different cell. I met some cool dudes. Uh, one dude who I got really close to. His name was uh Antonio Jackson." Chres explained.

The name sounded familiar to Jacob he didn't know why... Jacob repeated the name on their way to Wendy's.

--------

I be on Christmas Break love muffins.

Two weeks away from that hell hole.

More good updates to come.

Mama drama ahead but I ain't telling when.