Earned It...

Jacob threw his keys on the table as he sat down his breifcase. It was a long day. No school for students, but a long ass day full of meetings for teachers. He heard music coming from upstairs. He grew curious and climbed the steps slowly undoing his tie.

You make it look like it's magic

Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you

I'm never confused

Hey, hey

I'm so used to being used

The music became clear as he pushed open the door to Chres' room. There Chres was, dancing around the room slowly, in one of Jacob's big shirts. Jacob watched, leaning on the doorframe. Chresanto too into the music to notice his audience.

So I love when you call unexpected

Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So Imma care for you, you, you

Imma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

The song made Jacob noticed the features on Chres. His perfect ass swaying to the neat. The way his thick juicy thighs peeked out under Jacob's shirt. It made Jacob's dick twitch. Watching Chres distracted Jacob from the music, which was coming to a smooth end.

On that lonely night

We said it wouldn't be love

But we felt the rush

It made us believe it was only us

Convinced we were broken inside... Inside

Chresanto leaned on the wall panting, eyes squinted shut. Jacob took the chance and walked over pinning him to the wall. Jacob stated at him as the music faded out. He then spoke those for words that sent Chres over the edge.

" I want you. Now "

Their lips connected as they stumbled back toward the bed. They were in the moment... There was no turning back

~~~

"J-jacob..." Chres moaned, with his hands on Jacob's chest.

They weren't fucking or having sex... They were making love.

Jacob whined his hips slowly, watching Chresanto's face bend in ecstasy. The music on repeat in the background.

"You know our love would be tragic

So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind"

Jacob sung softly in Chres' ear as their body stuck to each other.

"We live with no lies

Hey, Hey

You're my favorite kind of night"

Their voices blending. This was a night they'd both remember. They night they made love.

~~~

"Jacob.." Chres fiddled with his thumbs

"Yeah?" His hand brushed over Chres' head

"Y-you love me right?" Chres looked up at him.

"Of course I do."

"Really? I-i love you too." Chres smiled faintly, snuggling his head into Jacob's chest.

Jacob wrapped his arms around Chres and layed back. "I hope your feelings never change..." Jacob hummed.

Chres yawned. "They won't"

The two spoke no further. Falling asleep in each others arms.

~~~

Hi.

I broke my middle finger...

It sucks...

But question...

Who knows my name?

Which sibling of mine died?...

My Fave Ship? (Hint: Starts with a 'R' and ends 'E')

Who I asked to marry in one of these chapters?... Hell I don't even remember that...