Happy Birthday Chres

Thought I had something to write up here.

Guess not?

Figured it out.

I know that's not his birthday.

I just made that his birthday so this shit would work out.

*Shrug*

~~~

April 25th was the day. Jacob realized he didn't get Chres a birthday present.

"Fuck..." Jacob rolled out of bed glancing at the clock. 6:15 was the time. Jacob got dressed mumbling to himself the plans for the day.

"Chres will sleep until noon if you let him so," Jacob slid on his shoes, tying them afterwards.

"So that's means I have just about 5 ½ hours to get his present. Perfect." He creeped out of the house without a sound.

~~~
Jacob walked into the mall bright and early. The sun rays beaming through the windows in the ceiling. Made you wanna wear sunglasses in the mall. He looked around and pondered on what he was planning to give Chres.

"He's always wanted a Rollie. And he's been complaining about his shoes were getting too small..." Jacob talked to himself walking to the Jewelry store. Surprisingly they were open. Jacob rubbed his chin and walked in going to the first desk.

"Good Morning Sir. How may we help you this morning?" A man about in his 30's spoke up.

"Uh yes. Could you tell me how long it would take to get a personalised Datejust Oyster Gold Rolex and a 14 ct gold necklace?" Jacob scratched his head. (Jacob got the gwap yall )

"Uh that'd be about 1 hour and 30 minutes sir. Where you looking to purchase on a payment plan or full out of pocket right now?" The man typed away at the computer.

"Out of pocket, right now." Jacob lifted his shirt and reached in his back pocket to get his wallet. He usually carries about $450 on him in cash, but he remembered he had his black card.

"Okay Sir. That'll be $41,681.20. Swipe your card when ever you're ready." The man looked up at him. Jacob swiped and grabbed the pen and writing his name. (That necklace and watch would be staying in that damn store today. Dafuq I look like)

"Thank you. What name would you like to in grave in the watch?" He asked grabbing a pen and pad of paper handing it to Jacob. On the paper Jacob wrote 'Chresanto L. R. August' in cursive. In the process of writing the man spoke up.

"Son?"

"Boyfriend." Jacob's lips began to curve into a smile.

"Aww. Anniversary?"